Toribash
I know and I'm trying to meet you all the time but It hard because very different time zones and your normally in high betting servers or only good players join etc servers
-----
but thank you for the advice ill keep trying
Last edited by Bless; Dec 25, 2013 at 08:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Originally Posted by USB View Post
Let's give him a chance?

He can post here, but he's not getting an invite ...for now.
i accept and respect that decision orko thanks for giving me a chance
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Hello all, i am Flux and this is my app for TGS. I am applying for TGS because (this is cheesy but...) this clan is more active than all of the other clans i have been in (Enigma, ProjectV, Bear). Now i know there is a minimum amount of members that I have to know and that i may not have ever suplexed a bear or made a monument in the name of Bondarenko. The people i do/have associate(d) with are Liar (Talk to him daily), darky (iNoobBruh, rip?) and Orko (we have played with some people and liar and such). And i have talked to Warrior but it wasnt anything big. I am mostly on the forum but if you wanted me in-game i could be. Another thing, i do not post much but if the topic or time is right I do. if I were to pick which i am most active in it would be in-game. Sorry-Not sorry for the long app, just trying to make a good first impression!
Happy Holidays!
if you need a replay or two just ask.
Last edited by Kami; Dec 28, 2013 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistake

Yes please, he's a pretty nice guy to talk to and has a pretty decent app.
Yes x2 Really cool guy from Canadia land. Good friend also.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Yash.
Looks pretty nice.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •