Toribash
yea ehon if you make an actual application i will give you a yes i think your a cool guy we play all the time etc. sorry about Titan man.

Belt (3rd Dan Black Belt or higher): Black Belt

Steam Name (optional): TheRiggedJester

Skype Name (optional): I'd prefer not to use Skype.

Why do you want to join (go into detail!): I would like to join because I think the members of WarHead are really cool guys, as well as folks that I could really learn from! After all, keep your friends close...but your enemies closer....HEH.

What can you offer WarHead? (Skills, Humor, art, etc... Please show proof of this! If it's "Humor", I want a really good joke.): I can bring SOME skill, but not too much...(dime knows what I mean.) I can't do art on anything but heads. HUMOR! What type of joke would you like? a meme, a slappity punch line, WHAT?!

Something interesting about you: I like trains. Nah, just kidding, I hate trains.

What aren't you... Tell us the things you absolutely aren't: 1. a noob. 2. An overconfident douchebag 3. Someone I am not.

Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?: Dimebag, Void, tritrad(I gave up on remembering his name correctly, too hard xD)

Previous clans?: Legion, The Unleashed.

Time zone: Pacific coast.

Previous names/alt accounts?: none.

In-game activity on a scale of 1-10: 9-10

Forum activity on a scale of 1-10:8-9

Please Type "WarHead is the best" as creatively possible 3 times: W4RH3AD 1Z D4 B357 W4RH3AD 1Z D4 B357 W4RH3AD 1Z D4 B357 (Ctrl C and V=the universe to me)

Player card (optional... but recommended): http://www.toribash.com/usercard/mater5001.png

We require a minimum of 2 replays (at least 1 single player, more preferred). If your skill is ingame related, then post anywhere up to 7 replays.

Down Der\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

() Must I be in this pit?
Attached Files
aint stylish enuf.rpl (46.9 KB, 5 views)
CARTWHEELS.rpl (65.6 KB, 5 views)
GOODkick..rpl (43.6 KB, 5 views)
my hampa kick version nubs.rpl (24.6 KB, 6 views)
the exchange_1.rpl (76.4 KB, 4 views)
painting the fields.rpl (38.3 KB, 4 views)
lelelelelel.rpl (54.9 KB, 4 views)
I hate all of you.
cool app.. could be better but I didn't recommend you.
(sorry for putting you on blast)
Your mature for your age I had no idea you were 12
LOL you didn't have to put your full name just you first will do.

I say yes
#INIT2WINIT
2nd dan
Steam name: eui.lee1
Skype name: Euihon lee
I wanna join because I used to be in Titan but Killppl the leader disbanded the clan and I wanted to look for a new clan and I know you guys well. We had a war once and I became friends with dimebag99.
I can offer you: fuck humor. Art fuck it I have an Imac.
I am very in game.
I post a lot on forums.
I am not gay.
I know dimebag99 and ago.
I have been in the clans brutal and Titan.
Cats <3
Originally Posted by Mater5001 View Post

Why do you want to join (go into detail!): I would like to join because I think the members of WarHead are really cool guys, as well as folks that I could really learn from! After all, keep your friends close...but your enemies closer....HEH.

What can you offer WarHead? (Skills, Humor, art, etc... Please show proof of this! If it's "Humor", I want a really good joke.): I can bring SOME skill, but not too much...(dime knows what I mean.) I can't do art on anything but heads. HUMOR! What type of joke would you like? a meme, a slappity punch line, WHAT?!

Something interesting about you: I like trains. Nah, just kidding, I hate trains.

What aren't you... Tell us the things you absolutely aren't: 1. a noob. 2. An overconfident douchebag 3. Someone I am not.

Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?: Dimebag, Void, tritrad(I gave up on remembering his name correctly, too hard xD)

Please Type "WarHead is the best" as creatively possible 3 times: W4RH3AD 1Z D4 B357 W4RH3AD 1Z D4 B357 W4RH3AD 1Z D4 B357 (Ctrl C and V=the universe to me)

Player card (optional... but recommended): http://www.toribash.com/usercard/mater5001.png

We require a minimum of 2 replays (at least 1 single player, more preferred). If your skill is ingame related, then post anywhere up to 7 replays.

Down Der\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

im about to go to work or else id review your replays. ive played with you ingame tho and im not impressed skill wise. I see that you are determined to join tho so ill give a neutral for now and let the rest of the clan decide on you.
-----
Originally Posted by ehon View Post
2nd dan
I wanna join because I used to be in Titan but Killppl the leader disbanded the clan and I wanted to look for a new clan and I know you guys well. We had a war once and I became friends with dimebag99.
I am very in game.
I post a lot on forums.
I am not gay.

Im Dimebag77 lel. this application sucks but i like you we play ingame very often i give you a yes but if you want more yesses from the clan i suggest you try really really hard on your application. My word is law but at the same time its not, If my members dont want you in the clan you arent getting in the clan so please please redo this application and make it as lengthy,rich and full of detail as you can, otherwise your wasting your time here.
Last edited by DimeBag77; Feb 21, 2014 at 02:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Down Der\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I'm falling to the "no" side on this one, but the app seems pretty good, so I say yes and let's see on the trial period if you are worth the tag.
2nd dan
I am very in game.
I post a lot on forums.
I am not gay.

Err... the app... I would say a yes but the app disappointed me... so I will say no.
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço

Down Der\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Replays suck, I honestly don't think you have the skill for this clan, you do seem like a fun guy. I will say a no but if u r a cool guy who we enjoy hanging out with then I guess i could change, but for now a no, sorry.
-----
2nd dan
I am very in game.
I post a lot on forums.
I am not gay.

I say no, bad app.
Last edited by Budsi; Feb 21, 2014 at 09:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm neutral for mater (My name is tritrio and we meet yesterday in the WaR room, so I don't really know you) and a no for ehon.
Proud member of ☢(WaR)☢ [OFRO]