Ranking
@chac
Re-asking the question that I missed out because of my defensive and childish behaviour and mental disability would've been a better approach than just insulting me because of it.
The message you're sending to me still says you are trying to troll me and weren't totally serious about it.

But w/e, I'm gonna stop arguing with you.
DeeJayy741, can you tell me, are you doing WTF or ITF Taekwondo, because I hardly believe you're doing ITF, they never give blackbelts to 10 year olds....at least not here in Norway.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Originally Posted by Tapion View Post
DeeJayy741, can you tell me, are you doing WTF or ITF Taekwondo, because I hardly believe you're doing ITF, they never give blackbelts to 10 year olds....at least not here in Norway.

It's WTF. I didn't say anything about it being ITF.

EDIT:
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
DeeJayy, tell me what moves does Heian (or Pinan) Shodan contains.

If I remember correctly, that's karate. Shodan means 'first degree or dan' but not sure about Heian/Pinan.
Either way, my teacher is Vietnamese, I learn the Vietnamese names.
Lieu Gong Cuc, Bat Thao etc.
^Those are a few names of certain blocks.
Last edited by DeeJayy741; Oct 5, 2009 at 03:27 AM.
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
It's WTF. I didn't say anything about it
If I remember correctly, that's karate. Shodan means 'first degree or dan' but not sure about Heian/Pinan.

It's a kata. I'm sure TKD particioners do it aswell.
Indeed we do.
Patterns we call it. The original name is poomsa or something. Not 100% sure about spelling but the pronunciation is like that.
It's like a range of certain kicks, punches and blocks done in a certain order.
I dew. I'm still A white belt (It takes 2 months :o) Right now I need 3 stripes until yellow belt.