Toribash
Talking about /b/ justice. You heard of the new operation pinata? Its more sickening than this video, but i don't want to go offtopic now.
He didn't need to show it in front of the camera saying "what a cute puppy" and then killing it. They shouldnt film that. He should have shot it fast or, what I would have done, just leave it were it was and not making an amusement for inbred redneck marines.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
^It's because it's cute isnt, you're such a hypocrite, I'm sure if it was something that isnt cute like a puppy you'd be like OH GAWD YAY IT DIED KILL WITH FIRE NEXT TIME derp

hey if u think its humane maby we should throw you off a cliff

would u like that?

the puppy didnt so dont be so high and mighty when ur not

my opinion

saddest thing ive seen in my life
they should have though about it

there is 100 million ways that they could have done it better

why didnt they like cover a cage or something so no air could get in

the puppy would fall asleep and not have a clue what happend

these guys are a bunch of ass's in my opinion
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by dragoblade View Post
hey if u think its humane maby we should throw you off a cliff

would u like that?

the puppy didnt so dont be so high and mighty when ur not

my opinion

saddest thing ive seen in my life
they should have though about it

there is 100 million ways that they could have done it better

why didnt they like cover a cage or something so no air could get in

the puppy would fall asleep and not have a clue what happend

these guys are a bunch of ass's in my opinion

Because death by slow suffocation from lack of air is way more humane than a sudden drop from a cliff resulting in instant death.
back from the dead
exactly its more HUMANE

thats what i mean

they should have done that instead

i mean its not that hard

which means the puppy wouldnt feel any pain

and btw

i doubt the puppy died straight away? did u even think about that? it could have possible been alive(just
) and been in huge pain

its sick i tell ya SICK!
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
I guess you can't detect sarcasm over the internet.

Either that or you're an awful troll.

By removing air supply you're essentially choking them to death. If you throw them off a cliff they die immediately upon impact-- feeling no pain. HURR
back from the dead
Originally Posted by zev2 View Post
the only thing this shows is how stupid americans are no offence

Yes, you are so right. We should definitely judge a country based off of one person.
i don't like how my side (the side that doesn't promote throwing animals from cliffes while laughing their asses off on camera) are looking. most of the shit you pull out of your ass and onto your keyboard is irrelevant. doing what he did was unnecessary, period. had this been an argument about two equal animals having a duel to the death or something, these posts MIGHT'VE been relevant, but this is a video of a guy throwing an animal off of a cliff for fun. no purpose.

your "intellectual apathy" doesn't really matter here, whether or not the dogs have souls (laughed hard at this btw) is irrelevant. it was unnecessary, and the military who definitely needs to look better in some peoples eyes, shouldn't be doing shit like this.

fuck this thread. a few hours have passed since it was posted, and it's already a masterpiece made out of diarrhea on paper - like discussion in general. you might as well lurk in wibbles and hope for a better read.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Fucking awesome. Made me laugh uncontrollably at first...

Anyway, in my opinion, it's highly doubtful that it's real, hence why I laughed. If it's real, oh, well, for shame. One less dog in the world, two more happy marines, as I see it. Sure, tragic, and it'd make me sad if I thought it was real, it's still a living being, and the attitude of the people doing it is pretty psychotic.

Fuck me if I'm ever going to debate morals here on Toribash again.
Originally Posted by apple View Post
Fucking awesome. Made me laugh uncontrollably at first...

Same here. Customers who enjoyed this film also bought Zippocat® and 1man1jar-the uncut version.