Ranking
1 - Name: Lucas Souza Nick:Pluft

2 - Pernambuco / Brazil

3 - Demand for fighting games just finding Toribash

4 - I want a clan that can share ideas and knowledge and have a team that can demonstrate my potential
Originally Posted by Pluft View Post
1 - Name: Lucas Souza Nick:Pluft

2 - Pernambuco / Brazil

3 - Demand for fighting games just finding Toribash

4 - I want a clan that can share ideas and knowledge and have a team that can demonstrate my potential

fare enough, welcome to mau you will be a recruit till you show you are good enough to be a member
I Play Every Single Day (Except On Vacations) I Am A Sorta A Friend With One Of Your Members Beginorend And I Really Love This Game I Am Really Into This Game And Yeah
Originally Posted by Antipro123 View Post
I Play Every Single Day (Except On Vacations) I Am A Sorta A Friend With One Of Your Members Beginorend And I Really Love This Game I Am Really Into This Game And Yeah

can you tell me more about you? like your fav mod, maybe add some replays...
thanks
Hello there! I am turost, my real name is Leo. I am from Umeå, Sweden. My good friend Boomer623 recommended this game to me. He is a member of the Warriors of Light clan and has been training me since I first started playing the game. My favorite gamemodes are Aikido and Greykido, I prefer Aikido over the two since it was the one I started out playing but my opinion might change. I do not see myself becoming some kind of leader in the clan but my goal would be to be a trusted member and a fighter with a distinct playstyle. I want to join your clan (MAU) since I think it's past time I join a clan and you guys seem professional and I think this clan would be perfect for me to gain experience in Toribash. At the moment I am only brown belt but I am improving rapidly and being in this clan would certainly only speed up that process even faster. Here are some replays that I am fairly proud of.
Attached Files
decap aikido.rpl (41.1 KB, 4 views)
saving vs brandon.rpl (52.5 KB, 4 views)
save aikido 2.rpl (43.9 KB, 4 views)

app

Well nice app, you will be a recruit untill you are good enough to be a member, we'll train you to make you a better fighter
My Application
My name is Brandon or known as Boomer623 in Toribash. I am a pretty well experienced player, I used to be in Warriors of Light... and then they shutdown recently. Also two of my friends, Turost and Prodi, are in this clan which attracted my attention. I am joining to gain more clan experience, more in game fight experience, or maybe even teach others a thing or two. Annnnyway,I can see this clan having alot of potential in the future, and hopefully help get it to that full potential.
Originally Posted by boomer623 View Post
My name is Brandon or known as Boomer623 in Toribash. I am a pretty well experienced player, I used to be in Warriors of Light... and then they shutdown recently. Also two of my friends, Turost and Prodi, are in this clan which attracted my attention. I am joining to gain more clan experience, more in game fight experience, or maybe even teach others a thing or two. Annnnyway,I can see this clan having alot of potential in the future, and hopefully help get it to that full potential.

I have only one thing to say, welcome to MAU, I guess you know our rules. Remember to be active
Originally Posted by Mamakal View Post
Hey peeps

im mamakal, my real name is Adli, well i just came back from 6 month inactive since things got really busy, just to remind you im indonesian so i am really sorry for my bad english, i am new to clan thingy but i knew that this clan (MAU) is one of the best clan based on rank, so i know this clan have a bright future and id love to be part of it, ill send you my replay asap, thats all, thanks guys !

P.S. Im sorry for my " not good " replay coz i was in hurry

well I guess we can give you a try, welcome to MAU