Toribash
hanz0, nice, just some joints (i mean the balls) are too big. mmmmkay dudes, i started 3D art too. Got 3DS Max, and there's my first creation following a tutorial:
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...cemahfurst.jpg
I am ze Spy. You know, hiding won't save you.
Yah...
You might want to smooth that out.
It's obvious that you pointwise assembled the spline, because you can see the individual lines and the distortion caused by it.
I tried to create a lens that way and it doesn't really work.
Try more filleting until you get a consistent refraction.
Last edited by PlayerID666; Oct 31, 2008 at 09:41 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

:O *speechless* In 3D noob language please?
Uuuuuh... And how can I do that? :/ sorry, I am just a noob...
Use A modifer: Subsurf, then set it to 3 levels and 3 *whatever the other setting is*.

If you are using blender you can find this by clicking on the object tab in the buttons, in the bottem toolbar. Just click along the 5 or so that are there and look for a small window saying "modifiers"

It will seriously increase your quality
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
well here is my first real attempt at a proper project....(first)

Im really into real life stuff converted to 3D, so here is my pc in rl....yes in the render it has no components inside, and yes the screen is as bumpy as a hillbilly's arse....but look at it with an open mind ^_-

and no I do not own a 1836 wooden chair like that one.
..|.,
U1V1
not bad for a first ^^ while the monitor looks like someone took a bat to the casing, the point is, you can tell it's a monitor, that's the main thing about modeling, you must be able to tell what you're looking at :P

very nice :P you got potential my friend.
Former Item Forger
Thanks man, now im working on finishing the case, and adding a window, with light passing through. As well as finishing off the keyboard that took me ages.....
..|.,
U1V1
Velve.

You sir get a cookie.
Great creation. Can't wait to see the finished product
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?