Toribash
Original Post
Toribash FatalityFest
For my newest contest, I decided to draw from everyone's desire to brutally finish someone off, running in the same vein as, MadWorld, No More Heroes, ManHunt, and obviously, Mortal Kombat.
The rules are simple. There are two different categories for judging. One category is a replay contest. You create a replay of you brutally finishing someone off, and we judge it. No replay hacks, no stealing of other people's replays, and all mods are allowed. The thing I am looking for here is realism, I don't want any madmans. Video's can be submitted in youtube format, or in standard .rpl format. Only three replays can be submitted per person. In order to submit more, you have to take back some.

The second category is a photo contest. In this one, you must create an image of you brutally finishing off your opponent. This can be a standard image or an animation. Again, realism is key. All image editing software is allowed.
Now, to the motivation.
CATEGORY ONE:
1st PRIZE: 200K
2nd PRIZE: 100K
3rd PRIZE 50K
CATEGORY TWO:
1st PRIZE: 200K
2nd PRIZE: 100K
3rd PRIZE 50K
Now have fun, and let the slaughter begin. ;)
This contest will end by June 7th.
Last edited by evets; May 3, 2009 at 10:42 PM.
quad post :O.
uhm this took like 10 mintues I just tryed to do sufficate him and detroy.
Attached Files
Kronos Strangle Death.rpl (175.0 KB, 23 views)
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
how about this one?

Attached Files
fatality.rpl (52.5 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Sangetsu; May 8, 2009 at 03:06 AM.
steve give your opnion on the replays, i guess ppl, like me, want to now if its good
here's my last entry
still in katana
Attached Files
0chido_katana_madness 2.rpl (89.8 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by chidorikil; May 8, 2009 at 07:30 AM. Reason: it said aikido not katana
oi m8 i rekt ur mum last nite
ehmmm I want to remember that the maxium is 3 replays,a lot of ppl in there have posted like 5 or 6 replays >_>
anyway there's my first,I know it sucks,but I was inspired by the video of mad world
Attached Files
finish chainsaw.rpl (71.5 KB, 26 views)
Dun-DUN-DUUN
kingdrake nice! very nice...i liked it..but if it was only split it would be more realistic
my legs are sharp razors...my hands are steel hummers...my head is useless ball :D
thx,I haven't done only split because in the vid he split the enemies with the chainsaw,then raise the arm and destroy them,anyway thx
Dun-DUN-DUUN