Ranking
Original Post
Minibash 0.6
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Changes in 0.6
- FPS speedup (should hit 60 fps at times, press 'f' to check)
- Minor graphics changes to allow for higher FPS
- Prevent saving of mods with joints out of their limits (like the whiplash leg mods). Violated joints will show up as red.
- Add block particle instead of black splat
- Add active/passive status on challenges. For challenges to show in "Next Challenge" they need to be activated. You can have 10 active challenges at once. Challenges are activated using the "My Challenges" web page.
- Userid is NO longer the same as toribash userid.
- More gore particles
- Bouncier head

Bug fixes:
- Fixed Post Game Screen making the game slower the longer it where up
- Updated tip for what hands block (left hand blocks right)

The game is still under development, if you have suggestions for improvement post in this thread or join us on irc.toribash.com (/join #minibash)

When the game hits 1.0 I will probably reset the mods and challenges.
Originally Posted by RobertGB View Post
You could add a "freestyle" fighting category, without regular modding limitations, or less rigid ones. (Save for the annoying insta-decap thing.)

What kind of mods do you want to do?
something is wrong in there i gave the picture when i took off the enemy's head it says draw after the battle is done there are 2 heads behind
-----
Originally Posted by Xyreant View Post
i hate the bouncy head the guy kicked my head and blood came all over the place please fix this
-----
plus he hits me so weak but its like he hitted me so hard
-----
oh and look at this
-----
also this

Yup this are the pics
Attached Thumbnails
Fail.jpg   fail 2.jpg  
Last edited by Xyreant; Sep 4, 2011 at 05:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
im Awesome! A proud member of iCoF - Xyreant
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
What kind of mods do you want to do?

Well, something like the earlier versions, without angle limitations for joint ranges, capability of moving joints out of their limits, and slightly longer limbs, making the so-called "Freak mods" possible once again, but with no exagerations, nor capabilities of abusing it, thought.
Well, something like the earlier versions, without angle limitations for joint ranges, capability of moving joints out of their limits, and slightly longer limbs, making the so-called "Freak mods" possible once again, but with no exagerations, nor capabilities of abusing it, thought.

There will always be somebody who will find a way to abuse it.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Unless it's an oversized limb that goes through the screen and instantly decaps me, i'm okay with it. I'm just bored as for I perform pretty much the same move everytime, and I always get a decap within 100 frames or less
WTF??
-----
sry my image no uplod
Last edited by Power; Sep 4, 2011 at 08:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Unless it's an oversized limb that goes through the screen and instantly decaps me, i'm okay with it. I'm just bored as for I perform pretty much the same move everytime, and I always get a decap within 100 frames or less

yea, i think hes right, but i see the problem in the dojo size.
there should be a bigger dojo, with "free" modding possibiliys-but modding itself is limited in size.cause in my opinion theres no way to avoid "unfair" mods in such a small dojo.But if its impossible, or stupid for any reasons to change the dojo size, ive said nothing;)
.....German Underground