Toribash
Sorr you're still like a memb there xD
u fgt make something with it ... ;]
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
something along these lines?

but obviously better
-----
this kinda thing but better?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Last edited by Erth; Jan 13, 2011 at 09:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Oshi: fast reaction and pretty nice work

hmm maybe on the left, above that yellow line write your belt?
like so?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
super smash bros symbol xD looks cool, but try dont use defaul shader with ray tracing cuz it have a lot of white dots, use zane gohst, or medwater silver(i prefere)
Last edited by Ferrock; Jan 14, 2011 at 12:03 AM.
[JollyR] [GATA]
Ive never really experimented but thank you i will keep that in mind
lol, just noticed the SSBB symbol :L
She/They

Erth, get the Ray-Tracing off it looks ugly ...
just do it only with shaders that's pretty nice job but try to use more effects
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
alright, now it turns out my laptop was using the worse of 2 graphics cards so now ive switched it to the better one i can run shaders and ray-tracing better.
I'll experiment with ray-tracing effects n stuff
Sorriso managed to convince me to do one for everyone and a whole clan pic (it will turn out badly as im crap at art but i'll give it a good go)
She/They