Toribash
Originally Posted by Timerro View Post

You're should follow this procedure
i) Use freeform as i state before,don't forget to put your GMT
ii) Add a word from the 12th rule.the key is Honesty is a best policy.The rule can be found in Official information
iii)Be patient,don't ask if you are accepted or not,it will decrease you chances

the brightest hint i'll ever use
the thing that appreciate from you is strong will
-Mira-
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
The way how you wrote the application is not relevant, make sure you read the rules before posting an application.
@Lyxc, congratulations, you did an splendid job. Also, when I said a second chance, I was reefering to when you said "I wish to start fresh". So don't worry

I did read the rules, I was just focused on making my application look presentable so I forgot.
I already brought the procedure to this page and you still didn't find the clue that what you missed.
Don't post until you notice what you missed
"0h no" -Trice
Originally Posted by Lunie View Post

My name is Michael I am 17 and live in New Mexico which means my Gmt is -7.

My favorite mods are Aikido and wushu3

I want to join knotz because you guys seem to be really nice people.

I am looking for a clan that will fit me and this clan seems to be the one.
I have mistaken other clans of this but I am sure that this one does.

I am not looking for a super amount of activity, just a place in which I can make new friends.

I can provide tc if needed, I am a dueler so it doesn't take me long to get a large amount of tc.

I have skill in the game which will provide help with game battles and clan events.

I am active both in-game and forums which is always a plus and I am just super awesome. Jk

NOW THE REAL VOTE BEGIN...
anyway...whenever i still borrow Trice's acc, i'll be more harsh than this. So beware

-Mira-
"0h no" -Trice
You are a little bit distracted :P
Well, as you now fixed it, I say yes, as I know that due to your error, you will be a great member.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Haha, a little I was to focused on making my app to pay attention to the gif when I clicked on the link.
Its okay, now you shall wait until other members reply. Please be patient. I recommend not to post within that time in this thread. You shall post on the General chat as invades are welcome.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by Lunie View Post

My name is Michael I am 17 and live in New Mexico which means my Gmt is -7.

My favorite mods are Aikido and wushu3

I want to join knotz because you guys seem to be really nice people.

I am looking for a clan that will fit me and this clan seems to be the one.
I have mistaken other clans of this but I am sure that this one does. [1]

I am not looking for a super amount of activity, just a place in which I can make new friends.

I can provide tc if needed, I am a dueler so it doesn't take me long to get a large amount of tc.

I have skill in the game which will provide help with game battles and clan events.

I am active both in-game and forums which is always a plus and I am just super awesome. Jk

[1] what make you think this is the right clan for you?
∆I live by my name and I die by my name∆
Me and boingboing get along quite well and he is in this clan and if you guys like him then I am sure you guys will enjoy me.

I have a good sense of humor and like to make jokes a lot.