Toribash
Aww /: okay well anybody else Seth and I are currently in the recruitment server Led started earlier if anyone wants to join
-----
Okay guys just letting everybody know i'll be afk for probably the rest of today. I'll be back on late tonight though
Last edited by SmallzQ; Feb 21, 2015 at 08:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i made deez sparz dere ok
Attached Files
ko wut.rpl (792.9 KB, 8 views)
1.rpl (572.8 KB, 7 views)
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Server up at ./jo Tau. Feel free to hop aboard ^.^
Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
I wouldn't be much of an ally if I didn't post here! So how is everyone doing, and who are you guys individually? I want get to know you!
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
new replay
Attached Files
half the man i used to be.rpl (169.3 KB, 9 views)
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Okay so how hard is it to download and make a skype? 5 minutes of work? How hard is it to talk in skype? Easier than on the forum? So, From now on, I require all members to be in the skype group chat. Will be added to the forum op now.
kat thats not rly fair some ppl just dont wanna be on skype so
Attached Files
where the phat ones at.rpl (281.9 KB, 6 views)
Well then What's the point of being in a clan that talks mostly on skype? Like I said, How had is it to download, make, And Use Skype? I do it daily, it isn't hard. So There's no real excuse of why you couldn't do it.
-----
Honestly, How is it unfair, How hard is it, How big of a request is it, How much work is it, And It'd make it much much easier to just talk with all members in the same Group, That way, Everyone gets to know everyone, And you don't have anyone that is being left out of the conversations about the clan that are more private than what will be put on the forum, Like Who's being an idiot or Who is feeling like leaving, Or How someone wants to get rid of a member. Stuff that Should be kept private.
Last edited by Kirakat; Feb 23, 2015 at 06:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Boerhae View Post
I wouldn't be much of an ally if I didn't post here! So how is everyone doing, and who are you guys individually? I want get to know you!

I am Pingu887 and I love you.
-------------------------

All that I have to say, is that I am sorry for being inactive. My sleep schedule is screwed up.
Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
I've been sleeping less than lately, I usually sleep 8-12 hours, This time little over 3 hours. And Woke up from a deep sleep, So I may be having street related problems, So Excuse me if I go afk for a while. A week or so, Because I want to take alittle time to calm down.