Toribash
But scoring 5 goals in a game against your schools biggest competitor does..

not to mention giving a kid a massive concussion from my fist. which is gloved, and he has a full padded helmet.

Go on, flame me. =D
Arisen from the dead.
having slightly less fat on your body does not make your arguments valid or your mind keen

still a faggot
Originally Posted by xHurricanex View Post

not to mention giving a kid a massive concussion from my fist. which is gloved, and he has a full padded helmet.

Go on, flame me. =D

five goals in lacrosse is like two in hockey. you'll have to try a bit harder than that

also acting like a badass because you game some poor guy a lifelong brain injury doesn't make you cool, it makes you a loser

and um punching a dude in the head during a high school sport should have probably got you suspended for about a week and thrown off the team, no matter how good you are

Go on, flame me. =D

Well giving a kid over the internet a concussion is very unlikely so they will still flame lol. Only flame when you can back it up in real life, or it just makes you look like a coward. (Not addressing you or spas)
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.

you guys aren't even funny i swear

so i am unaffected

OKAY YOU GUYS I AM NOT EVEN AFFECTED BY THIS

JERKS

guys it's not working oh no
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
Well giving a kid over the internet a concussion is very unlikely so they will still flame lol. Only flame when you can back it up in real life, or it just makes you look like a coward. (Not addressing you or spas)

I cant back it up.

which one of these guys is gonna pull up in a black sports car with bats and brass knuckles, or possibly weapons, and attempt to "kick my ass?"

i have found the internet.

When you locker box the kid, you dont get suspended.

AND?

like the goons, i did it for the fucking lul!
Arisen from the dead.