Ranking
thou shalt haveth a segment, known as "HebrewHamr: Donater of Moneyz."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Well, well... I could make you a recurring character, give you super awesomeness, and maybe a couple n00b reaping sessions... You still have to give me the specs I asked for earlier (weapon, appearance, etc.)

Very generous of you sir. Thank you kindly.
---------
666, unless you are going to donate sizeable amounts of toricredits, or compliment the comic don't post.
Last edited by Lord_Inquisitor; Aug 2, 2007 at 04:13 AM.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Ok. 4000 creds it is. I'll PM you the money and details. But before I do, what happens if the comic dies and I don't show up?

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
This comic will not die. I simply won't allow it. Also, I can put you in the next issue to make sure you get your glory. I still need the info to make your character.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Here's my head. Have fun.
Last edited by Hamr; Apr 10, 2008 at 04:33 AM.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Something particularly not British this way comes.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod