Ranking
I feel very scared. now im paranoid. i am scared a face will pop up like after i take off my shirt. I think i might need help. i have to constantly be looking around the room and im scared to be home by myself. i watched something on youtube called shocking meditation and i was shocked after the exorcist girl poped out. I need help. fux those people who do that to us!
i really am not bothered by these, i don't really jump at anything, ever since i was 13 i haven't been startle able you could blast off shots with a revolver, and i would just wonder what you were shooting at, as everyone else ran in confused/frightened circles

lol but when i was 11, i saw "a love song" Which is n-sync or some gay boy band with scrolling lyrics than *BAM exercist chick* XD i fell back on the chair than got up and proceeded to run out of the room.......the computer wasnt used again that night XD
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Originally Posted by FlameNinja446 View Post
uh wats a screamer?

A video that tricks you into turning up the volume all the way and having you get very close to your computer and then having something creppy pop up with a loud, disturbing scream.example
Last edited by teishu; Apr 12, 2009 at 01:29 AM.
oh i love those xD their fun to watch i never did jump from them
Oh look, it's my art thread! N-Notice me S-Senpai..
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=466690
Originally Posted by wes446 View Post
oh i love those xD their fun to watch i never did jump from them

Wow....You must be one sick son of a b****.
Yea, they're sneaky.
I usual watch videos on youtube and if they look suspicious I turn the volume down enough to almost and whisper and scroll down off the video onto the comments, If I hear a scream or such, I press the back button.
I saved myself using thing once when there was a supposed cursing baby, turned up that the thing's mouth goes wide and screams like a demon.
I much rather get a meatspin popup then a screamer. They always scare me shitless, and it's not even totally the image, it's mainly the screaming. Actually as I'm typing I'm afraid to go into my room and turn on my tv.
I've been duped on newgrounds too. Games that sounded cool, I click on them, click the play button and up pops a holocaust/war picture, can't tell but rap music plays and there's a buncha bodies. Scary shit it is.
Controller=Extension of my fingers.
These personal don't effect me at all i dont now y but they just dont
▒▒▒▒▒▓█ RAWR █▓▒▒▒▒▒