Ranking
A clan should be important enough to you that you would at least check a thread to see whether you got in or not.

also, i think people could have figured out that i was being sarcastic for themselves without being told so by him3. shocking, i know, but my radical views are what gets new things happening.
I've been checking but I think you've been distracted by the other applications :P Not that I'm upset or I'm rushing anybody, though, I just kinda noticed that
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by lsl View Post
A clan should be important enough to you that you would at least check a thread to see whether you got in or not.

also, i think people could have figured out that i was being sarcastic for themselves without being told so by him3. shocking, i know, but my radical views are what gets new things happening.

I didn't notice that bit of his app, but yeah, no.
Application.
A few of vibe may already know me or seen me around, anyways.
I'm 10th dan and I'm 14 years old turning 15 in 6months.
As some of you may realize I am in 2 clans JollyRoger and Raku. (I'm not fully in raku, since I am trying to get them alive again but I still have <3 for them)JollyRoger is a clan that I will always want to stay in because they are and always will be my bros, however I decided to apply for this clan because this seems like a place where I can just chill out with a few people and have a good time on the forum with, even tho I said Jr are like a Tb family to me basically this doesn't mean that there isn't room for anymore. ;)
So if you feel the needs to reject me cause I'm already in a clan that's fine, other then that speak your mind I guess.
What Virtue said. You're already in two clans that I don't particularly see standing out to me as good clans. Besides, we have Mosier for our resident multi-clanner.
Originally Posted by lsl View Post
What Virtue said. You're already in two clans that I don't particularly see standing out to me as good clans. Besides, we have Mosier for our resident multi-clanner.

Gynx too. And yeah, no to McBurger 'cuz I don't know him that well and his app wasn't really outstanding.
back from the dead