Toribash
Originally Posted by Oimanoi View Post
Concon, I just made one for us, join #Renegade

Ok awesome

Originally Posted by kameron View Post
I can't think of any off the top of my head, Con.
but could you add me to Advanced Students of Taekkyon?

Cool cool, will add more as we progress
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
*Bleu is a school.

Still a clan, this is an organisation, we run things our own way here

Yeah, we have some features the same as blue I guess. But I see this organisation as a place to just hang out and learn new things.

yip and to be with friends and have fun

Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
Correction, Renegade has all the features of bleu. Teachers, hanging out, learning new things, etc.

But we run things on our own, we aren't as strict, we are a group of friends with our own organisation. I don't understand how us being similiar to bleu or unibash would even affect you.
Nicely done bro. Also, join #Renegade so I can make you op.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
But we run things on our own, we aren't as strict, we are a group of friends with our own organisation. I don't understand how us being similiar to bleu or unibash would even affect you.

If you're just a 'group of friends', I don't see why you should put up a 'teaching class' in here.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Because we want to experiment and teach each other new things

Mhm. Yeah, sure, that's a really really good point you have there.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
I don't understand your business here Virtue. We're not hurting anyone, nor are we copying any clan, org or unibash..
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
I don't understand your business here Virtue. We're not hurting anyone, nor are we copying any clan, org or unibash..

I know. And I thought I just asked you guys a question. Moving on.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Ok awesome, cant wait for a tournament though, going to be awesome like an actual tournament with set opponents