Toribash
Original Post
2011 World Championships: Result thread.
How do you report the results?
This is the main thing that is being changed. Instead of PMing Huck the results, the WINNER must post in this thread. You are ONLY allowed to post results of a match. If you wish, you may add screenshots in spoilers. This thread will be moderated carefully. If you lie about a match, you will be disqualified from the tournament. You are to post in this format:

Round #: Player A vs Player B. Score: #-#. Winner: A/B

So for example,

Round 1: hampa vs Huck. Score: 2-1. Winner: Hampa

Note: This is not a question thread. Any posts unrelated to the topic will be deleted automatically.
Also, please check to see if you have already been advanced before posting.

@GMs, Smods, Admins, anyone who can arrange the competition board:

Round #: Username vs Username: Score -- Confirmed
Last edited by Huck; Aug 9, 2011 at 05:20 PM.
beep
Its already 24hour since I pm my Opponents Androidex to play.
But he didn't response, so ?
Originally Posted by Vog View Post
Its already 24hour since I pm my Opponents Androidex to play.
But he didn't response, so ?

Send me a screenshot of the pm and i see what i can do.
Long gone
Vog: send him another pm and wait for his reply.

Bazoozo: your opponent is jordan0159 :V
Long gone
guys i have problem.we play duel with my opponent yesterday, i win and sent results to huck.then my opponent sent to me message:
Originally Posted by iCo0n
Hi i have been talking to huck and he said that the "duel" we supposaly made was not in the propper time so it does not count.

but in this thread i see-guys play second round before 10 august and posted here.my opponent want re-duel.My question-i must play re-duel?if yes-all who play second round before 10 august must re-duel too?
Originally Posted by Darksoul4 View Post
guys i have problem.we play duel with my opponent yesterday, i win and sent results to huck.then my opponent sent to me message:
but in this thread i see-guys play second round before 10 august and posted here.my opponent want re-duel.My question-i must play re-duel?if yes-all who play second round before 10 august must re-duel too?

If Huck said so you must redo your duel tomorrow.
I probably misunderstood what he meant but iI'll let all the results that has been already added as they are now not to complicate the situation. Fortunately just a minor part of them has already been played.

From now on then we'll accept only matches that are played at the right time (ie at the moment just the First round matches).

Aug. 8 - 10: Round 1 --- Mod is judofrac.tbm
Aug. 10 - 12: Round 2 --- Mod is kickbox.tbm
Aug. 13 - 15: Round 3 --- Mod is aikido.tbm
Aug. 16 - 18: Round 4
Aug. 19 - 21: Round 5
Aug. 22 - 23: Round 6
Aug. 24 - 25: Round 7
Aug. 26 - 27: Round 8
Aug. 28 - 30: Round 9 and 10

Long gone
My opponent has not been able to fight or has decided not to communicate with me when he was available. Either way, I say he has forfeited.
Attached Thumbnails
david.jpg  
Last edited by Murmayder; Aug 10, 2011 at 04:59 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!