Toribash
View Poll Results: The Sai Shinobi, Good clan, or bad one?
I like it
34 Votes / 77.27%
I hate it
2 Votes / 4.55%
meh.
8 Votes / 18.18%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

If you will then yeah then we will accept you since you have by far the bast app, I think I might use it as an example so people can see the appropriate length and content.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Will do Manly, and yay I am going to be an example for all the other newbies of TSS
-----
Also I am honored to be noticed by you Ninja, yes I am a very social person about things, so trying to not be active is going to be hard for me
Last edited by doomzare; Dec 19, 2012 at 06:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Im sorry what? And Doom your accepted.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS

course: 8 th class

Belt: Brown 25,458 Position

I want to join your clan with more apender and have fun and make friends, and help you in various things like reputation and win tcs and always have people on my side willing to help me I help them, even though I am Brazilian I can pretty much communicate with friends from other countries and swear to obey ALL rules and diciplinado Being true to my clan aiming to earn more also always respect my opponents
Will you be active in forums and ingame? Also you will have to find one of our members and test with them to see if your good, if not then you cant join.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Dec 21, 2012 at 11:41 PM.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by gashelio View Post

course: 8 th class

Belt: Brown 25,458 Position

I want to join your clan with more apender and have fun and make friends, and help you in various things like reputation and win tcs and always have people on my side willing to help me I help them, even though I am Brazilian I can pretty much communicate with friends from other countries and swear to obey ALL rules and diciplinado Being true to my clan aiming to earn more also always respect my opponents

I think I'm going to stick with my previous response. It's a no from me, sorry.
Your pal,
crith
Yeah no, your rejected, come by later maybe(not in 5 days).
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Belt: 2th dan
Previous Clans?:Icof ,Pure ColdT,
Why did you leave your most recent one?becuse they wernt doing anything like clanwars and most of the mebers were inactive :/
Why do you want to join?:becuse i like the name of the clan and the company of the meber
Is there anything special you can contribute to clan? I make cool replays and i could give Tc