Ranking
[Disqualified, 3 words only. Read op]

Once, a toilet got crushed by the king of fat boys, Tyzo.The toilet's owner, was really mad and sued the Pie with a box of goats.The pie lost it's precious virginity to Tyzo, the king of potatoes. He also humps the holy fag. He once took Shigechio's shitter forcefully to make it whole again.

Meanwhile Hattersin was sparring. Tyzi was video-making. Shigechio was gay, Zazo was dead, Jobo was fapping, DeakManiac was rapping about some big shit-stain on Zazo's gay friend Shigechio. Shigechio tried to recreate 2 girls-1-cup but failed horribly and cut off his left bollock.

Luke's sexy sister sat on Tyzo's bald potato head then rubbed his. Meanwhile at Hattersin's Joboman was blogging with a creepy grammar that killed Pope Benedict XVI. Suddenly a bald-potato-head fell from the ground and slapped Vordred in his sleep with Tyzi's nudist neighbor which was a prostitute and whore and an echhi.

One day Vordred killed Zazo. PTDx sucked Zazo's dead teddy bear, Aujmihang. I like to stick my willy into Billy. I also like waiters. Waiters that have ginger hair. Aujmihang, the stupid word "Ninkamput" was the village of DeakManiac that's full of Bullshit and cocaine. Sometimes I want Billy to fly into my big and wide remaining right bollock. Then Fish came and battered Tyzo, closed the thread and re-opened it. PTD stole the Jar containing Shigechio's famous red shit also called wine. Then did iFred realize PTD was not actually stealing his nuts, so he pooped on Shigechio's faggot face with chocolate cake. Hattersin then took a chaparganju pickle. He threw it onto Shigechio's vagina. Looking apple pie.
Last edited by Vordred_old; Feb 17, 2013 at 09:04 PM.
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.
Once, a toilet got crushed by the king of fat boys, Tyzo.The toilet's owner, was really mad and sued the Pie with a box of goats.The pie lost it's precious virginity to Tyzo, the king of potatoes. He also humps the holy fag. He once took Shigechio's shitter forcefully to make it whole again.

Meanwhile Hattersin was sparring. Tyzi was video-making. Shigechio was gay, Zazo was dead, Jobo was fapping, DeakManiac was rapping about some big shit-stain on Zazo's gay friend Shigechio. Shigechio tried to recreate 2 girls-1-cup but failed horribly and cut off his left bollock.

Luke's sexy sister sat on Tyzo's bald potato head then rubbed his. Meanwhile at Hattersin's Joboman was blogging with a creepy grammar that killed Pope Benedict XVI. Suddenly a bald-potato-head fell from the ground and slapped Vordred in his sleep with Tyzi's nudist neighbor which was a prostitute and whore and an echhi.

One day Vordred killed Zazo. PTDx sucked Zazo's dead teddy bear, Aujmihang. I like to stick my willy into Billy. I also like waiters. Waiters that have ginger hair. Aujmihang, the stupid word "Ninkamput" was the village of DeakManiac that's full of Bullshit and cocaine. Sometimes I want Billy to fly into my big and wide remaining right bollock. Then Fish came and battered Tyzo, closed the thread and re-opened it. PTD stole the Jar containing Shigechio's famous red shit also called wine. Then did iFred realize PTD was not actually stealing his nuts, so he pooped on Shigechio's faggot face with chocolate cake. Hattersin then took a chaparganju pickle. He threw it onto Shigechio's vagina. Looking apple pie. Which was a vagina. Meanwhile siku was
Hattersin wants that.

One day Vordred killed Zazo. PTDx sucked Zazo's dead teddy bear, Aujmihang. I like to stick my willy into Billy. I also like waiters. Waiters that have ginger hair. Aujmihang, the stupid word "Ninkamput" was the village of DeakManiac that's full of Bullshit and cocaine. Sometimes I want Billy to fly into my big and wide remaining right bollock. Then Fish came and battered Tyzo, closed the thread and re-opened it. PTD stole the Jar containing Shigechio's famous red shit also called wine. Then did iFred realize PTD was not actually stealing his nuts, so he pooped on Shigechio's faggot face with chocolate cake. Hattersin then took a chaparganju pickle. He threw it onto Shigechio's vagina. Looking apple pie. Which was a vagina. Meanwhile siku was carefully nurturing Hattersin.
PM me with any and all questions

One day Vordred killed Zazo. PTDx sucked Zazo's dead teddy bear, Aujmihang. I like to stick my willy into Billy. I also like waiters. Waiters that have ginger hair. Aujmihang, the stupid word "Ninkamput" was the village of DeakManiac that's full of Bullshit and cocaine. Sometimes I want Billy to fly into my big and wide remaining right bollock. Then Fish came and battered Tyzo, closed the thread and re-opened it. PTD stole the Jar containing Shigechio's famous red shit also called wine. Then did iFred realize PTD was not actually stealing his nuts, so he pooped on Shigechio's faggot face with chocolate cake. Hattersin then took a chaparganju pickle. He threw it onto Shigechio's vagina. Looking apple pie. Which was a vagina. Meanwhile siku was carefully nurturing Hattersin. DeakManiac was eating
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.

One day Vordred killed Zazo. PTDx sucked Zazo's dead teddy bear, Aujmihang. I like to stick my willy into Billy. I also like waiters. Waiters that have ginger hair. Aujmihang, the stupid word "Ninkamput" was the village of DeakManiac that's full of Bullshit and cocaine. Sometimes I want Billy to fly into my big and wide remaining right bollock. Then Fish came and battered Tyzo, closed the thread and re-opened it. PTD stole the Jar containing Shigechio's famous red shit also called wine. Then did iFred realize PTD was not actually stealing his nuts, so he pooped on Shigechio's faggot face with chocolate cake. Hattersin then took a chaparganju pickle. He threw it onto Shigechio's vagina. Looking apple pie. Which was a vagina. Meanwhile siku was carefully nurturing Hattersin. DeakManiac was eating 48 peanuts so
I apologise for this post.

One day Vordred killed Zazo. PTDx sucked Zazo's dead teddy bear, Aujmihang. I like to stick my willy into Billy. I also like waiters. Waiters that have ginger hair. Aujmihang, the stupid word "Ninkamput" was the village of DeakManiac that's full of Bullshit and cocaine. Sometimes I want Billy to fly into my big and wide remaining right bollock. Then Fish came and battered Tyzo, closed the thread and re-opened it. PTD stole the Jar containing Shigechio's famous red shit also called wine. Then did iFred realize PTD was not actually stealing his nuts, so he pooped on Shigechio's faggot face with chocolate cake. Hattersin then took a chaparganju pickle. He threw it onto Shigechio's vagina. Looking apple pie. Which was a vagina. Meanwhile siku was carefully nurturing Hattersin. DeakManiac was eating 48 peanuts so JoboWoman declared war
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.