Ranking
I'm feeling lazy and I can't open the older replays (some replays have been weird since the forums were offline a while ago), so I'll just CnC "Flight of a Dead Bird". It's a bit stiff to begin with, but once you get those manip punches out of the way, it's smooth enough. I especially like how you manage to spin Uke around his long axis without moving him much otherwise. Great boomhits, and the way you rip uke's elbow apart looks cool too, even though it might technically be a "nubclap" DM. The last two strikes look pleasingly limp. Almost as if something were pulling your Tori's hand and foot towards Uke and the rest of your Tori just went along for the ride.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Thanks dododees. That was from like long time ago like 4 months or something and I hate/ed it.

This is for my bby pusga because he's a flawless whore.
Attached Files
Dscigs - Diamond Shards.rpl (292.6 KB, 57 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
coulda made something funnier in the opener but i like the double knee
i love double knees

the right arm did some awk movements between the double knee and boom
but the boom itself looked like a knife, super cool
the two last hits looked weak and more like pokes and it feels like you stuck them in there just to get some more dm's

pose was fine
'u'
I've seen too many double knees but I really liked that it was flawless.
Kind of felt like the opener and first kick were a bit slow, I did like the movement of the kick itself though. Really liked the movement after the boom, I thought it ended the replay nicely.
Of course since the whole thing was flawless it looked nicer, so good job.
ORMO|Retired
Same as zero I love double knees
lol (see this is the problem with cncing third) I also felt that the first kick and everything were so slow the flow didnt really seem that evident
I would have loved it if you had maybe got the shoulder/pec for the first hit and a boom for the third hit

but good replay overall
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Thanks guyss.
I'm pumping out replays the way rabbits pump out babies.
I'm pretty proud of this, it's one of the few concepts I've made that I really like. Haven't found one I love yet.
Attached Files
Dscigs - Blastaa.rpl (254.1 KB, 41 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Pretty sure orko made an opener very similar to this, but its still nice.

knee kick was really cool, next punch I was expecting something crazy like a 12 dm boomhit or something.

The kick after is well done, but could be bigger.

transition wasn't very smooth though, very rough.

I also thought that the back kick was gonna be like a 24 piece boomhit. Don't understand why you would hit uke with it if you weren't going to get a strong hit with it. Killed some of your flow.

kick was ok, but ya gotta try and get those ghosts man, make the replays way better. (usually ;o)

After that was pretty silly stuff, but you'll probably fix it anyways.

good job
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
openers ok, nothing magnificent
i like the first knee kick but the punch shoulda dm'ed something
nice ghosting on the groin boom
as jingles mentioned it was a bumpy transition and the kick was ok

it always seems like you can get more dm's but you decide to be "happy" with stuff that could be easily improved
EDIT: ^this goes for your movement too, which i have mentioned to you before
'u'
Diamond Shards: Wow. The whole replay is one smooth motion. You make a glancing touch to Uke's shoulder with your foot before the final kick, but that doesn't matter. Kudos for the opener, too, it's hard to believe you actually DM both knees with such a slow-looking move, but you ground yourself really well and have a whippy relaxed power to the whole thing. I checked. I disagree with ZeTo on the last kick. It looks a lot like a hockey player skidding to a halt, not at all tappy, I poky. Really the only thing I can criticize is that small kick to the shoulder. It doesn't detract from the replay much at all, but it's an imperfection. I would like to see you do something as flawless without grabbing.

Blastaa: The flip in the opener looks sketchy. It's really hard to make symmetrical movements look natural and smooth and you don't quite nail it, although very nearly. It's the couple of frames that you're immobile in mid-air. Once you hit the ground again the movement is smooth. The first two hits are absolutely flawless. I like the inconspicuous way you DM the knee to get Uke to relax-all before going for the groin core. Plus, you know, groin core! The weakest link comes when you grab Uke again, you pause for the slightest moment. A slightly more noticeable imperfection than the tap to the shoulder in Diamond Shards, especially with the clearly missed DM kick following it. It detracts from the visual impact of the final boom. Could do witha pose, too, but that's peanuts. Still a marvellous replay, simply not flawless.

I messed around a bit with that missed DM in Blastaa. I muck up your relaxed style, sure, but here's an idea how you can boom earlier if you want to. For it to look more stylish you'd have to edit from earlier on and leave your leg more extended instead of opening it up like a clam the way I do it. I wasn't sure I could replicate what you do with the rest of your body so I took the easy way out.
Attached Files
Dcsigs boom predit.rpl (267.7 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by Archlurps; Dec 21, 2013 at 06:22 PM. Reason: added edit replay
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Thankies guys.
I'll spend a long time working on my next replay, I swear.
I'll stay up all night for two days to do this guys. I promise.
A whole week.
I'll make it perfect for you bbys.
I promise.
Or atleast near-perfect.
Something like that.

Also, cool is the first b-dancing I have made in a while, just some fancy spins that really aren't good.
I don't even remember what 69 best is. My TB isn't working atm, I'm fixing that.
ily guyz
Attached Files
cool.rpl (148.1 KB, 43 views)
Last edited by Dscigs; Dec 23, 2013 at 06:05 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|