Toribash
Much Love, So Good.

Mat You got BroForce?
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
You can't anymore. Time for me to make this a bit public. I'm leaving toribash, forever. I've decided that i shouldn't play this game anymore, due to a big argument that made me realise that i was such a big asshole. But this will only happen on friday, so i'm still around for a couple more days. I know there are some of you that might dislike me, and who might think that i am an asshole, for leaving right after i become a full member, but that's how it is. Some of you won't even care that i leave, and to those people, i say thank you. (Keep thinking, you'll understand why). It was nice knowing you guys, thanks for what you tought me. Farewell in 3 more days :3
I should really find a clan.
:C NONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONON ONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!
Don't Leave :C PLEASE! Please don't leave, I lovs u!
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Tuni, you hardly know me, and i have that weird sense that you don't like me. Ever since the first time i called you sushiman i had that feeling, why do you care anyways, i'm just some guys who joined a clan and is leaving toribash, the only one who should care, even the slightest bit is cookie.
I should really find a clan.
Bye. Good luck bro. In the future.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.