Toribash
Clan Application
Forum Activity [1/10]: 7/10
Ingame Activity [1/10]: 8/10
Country & Timezone: Singapore>UTC+08:00
Past Clans: No past clans
A Little Paragraph About Your Self: I'm a 13 year old dude that goes to Middle school in Singapore. I'm a magician, I play the drums. I have 2 other accounts which I use only once in a while. I'd love to play for a clan in Toribash.
What Makes You A Monk: Pretty calm player, when I play in Aikido, I use my opponent's moves againts them.
Best Modes: Aikido
-----
14 year old**
Last edited by iJ05HuA; Jun 17, 2014 at 06:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Real Life Name: Vilde
Forum Activity [1/10]: 4/10
Ingame Activity [1/10]: 7/10
Country & Timezone: Sweden GMT + 2
Past Clans: None
A Little Paragraph About Your Self: Do not judge me by the stupid name of mine (toribash). I am a guy who likes to play alot of different games but Toribas has allways been in my backbone!
What Makes You A Monk: I respect my opponent and bring justice to the hardes of times.
Best Modes: Judo and some aikido
Well, although the detail about yourself is kinda lacking, i've met you ingame many times, and your a brilliant player and person overall, ive fought against you and you can handle yourself pretty well, i think you would be a great addition to this clan so im going to give you a Yes
Belt: 5th Dan Black Belt
Forum Activity [6/10]
Ingame Activity [8/10]
Past Clans: Anbu, and others i can't remember started playing again after long time 2 months ago.
A Little Paragraph About Your Self: I started playing the game in 2009 and I've been in and out of the game ever since, but I finally decided to stick again. I am a really good aikido/judo player and yeah, that's about it .
What Makes You A Monk: I'm very laid back, get on with others and am not aggressive.
Best Or Worst Modes(optional): Best:Mushu, Akidio/ Worst:Judo
Forum: 2/10
Ingame: 10/10
Past Clans: they i can remember are (seers) and (Fanta)
About my self: i plaing since 2011, im 9dan black belt rank 134. i love to play aikido ninjutsu and taekyon.
hmm whats make me a monk? no its dsnt only the look its the aditude XD
Application

Forum Activity [1/10] 8

Ingame Activity [1/10] 8 (I'm on the forum when I'm ingame)

Country & Timezone: South Africa +2

Past Clans: Hunters, Parrot

A Little Paragraph About Your Self:

Hey guys my name is Rhys. I took a break from toribash for about two years but now I'm back been playing since 2009, I make music and love music, films.

What Makes You A Monk: I got soul leaking out of my ears.

Best Modes: I'm really good at aikido but prefer wushu.
hey rhyz
sounds very good : )
please go ingame and do /sa monk ..
you will find some clan members who will check your skills.
Look for MrSneaky, B4CKST4B, rcrichman, Dadeichu or trybut.
They are aloud to invite people.. I'm not on this weekend.
Best
BBK
I'm ingame right now in a server with "Mrsneaky" and "SkilleXgaming" don't think they recognize me though cause I'm stuck spectating and can't enter the actual game - Whisper won't work either? Guess I'll have to wait till they are out in a public server.