Ranking
@Eatoon, you said my app was automaticaly rejected because i was in a clan, do I have to repeat it ? ( I left crucify)
Last edited by SrCheetah; Sep 17, 2014 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Adding info
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by Eatoon View Post
If you are in a clan already, your application is automatically rejected.

I say no to chacha

strudle, I'll add you as a trial since you did get two votes, but keep in mind that trial members have to perform well or you don't get in.

What about me am i accepted or rejected? Just since you didnt day anything about me.
click below to get free stuff

freestuff

What about me you guys are ignoring me
(sorry if this is bothering you)

freestuff

She got a big booty, I call her Big Booty
They say that friend's don't get special treatment.

Challenge accepted.

So i'm Shayde, and basically really old and matured since almost 5 months ago.
Still lack a computer to play TB on, but hey life.

Life is a bitch, but death is her sister.

Basically, I'm 14 and some odd months. Now a freshman in highschool, bow down. I could solve a quadratic and wank at the same time. Get on my level.
Basically I'm a shit-headed jackass when it amuses me. And it amuses me a lot.
I also wanna say hi to people I haven't for a month or somethin, so hi Coy and Eatoon.

I've gotten banned... once for shizzle. Once and then got it appealed.
So that's 1 and a half. Bow to the king.

Er... I'm a black belt and rusty as fuck but pretty decent.
I don't suck as much as I used to, though I can still shobbel a bitch.

Yeah, accept me. Or ask questions and then accept me.

INDEPENDANT SCOTLAND 2014
-Note
goodbye cruel world
w0w such forum active, w0w such pickle, w0w such w0w, w0w such inspirational booty quote

shit headed jackass?!?! Sounds perfect for Horde ;-)

w0w such accepted
May I Join Horde?
Hello, It's Dalltiff Im Here To Apply For Horde(H).I Am A 5th Dan Black Belt About To Be A 6th Dan Black Belt In 160 More Games. My Main Mods Are: Aikido, ABD, GreyKido, And Spar.I Am A Really Active Person I'm Online Daily. All The Clans That I Was Is Were Sparring Nation, KillNChill, And That's It.Time For Personal Things, Im 15 Years Old I love To Play Toribash, Horde Is A Very Good Clan I Wanna Be In It Really Bad. My Hobbies Are Football, Gaming, And Soccer Im From Beeville, TX USA My Name Is Shemar.Thats Really All I Got To Say I Hope You Will Accept Me Thank You For Your Time Horde Leaders
-----
Hello, It's Dalltiff Im Here To Apply For Horde(H).I Am A 5th Dan Black Belt About To Be A 6th Dan Black Belt In 160 More Games. My Main Mods Are: Aikido, ABD, GreyKido, And Spar.I Am A Really Active Person I'm Online Daily. All The Clans That I Was Is Were Sparring Nation, KillNChill, And That's It.Time For Personal Things, Im 15 Years Old I love To Play Toribash, Horde Is A Very Good Clan I Wanna Be In It Really Bad. My Hobbies Are Football, Gaming, And Soccer Im From Beeville, TX USA My Name Is Shemar.Thats Really All I Got To Say I Hope You Will Accept Me Thank You For Your Time Horde Leaders
-----
Last edited by DALLTIFF; Sep 19, 2014 at 03:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...:::--Always Be [1st]--:::...
Wanna Be [1st] Join Now!!
@SrCheetah: I say no, PM me if you have questions

@Freestuffz: I like your app, but I'm concerned that the time zone difference will affect your ability to participate with the clan... Can you offer me an reassurance?
-----
I say yes to Daltiff
Last edited by Eatoon; Sep 19, 2014 at 04:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Eatoon View Post
@SrCheetah: I say no, PM me if you have questions

@Freestuffz: I like your app, but I'm concerned that the time zone difference will affect your ability to participate with the clan... Can you offer me an reassurance?
-----
I say yes to Daltiff

reassurance?

well im almost alway online in the after (i think morning for you)

freestuff