Ranking
1. Display why you want join Godly:i want to join godly because i want to be a part of something bigger in toribash.
2.Display belt rank:blue working on brown
3.How you will benefit the clan/ how you think you will benefit the clan:i think i can benefit the clan by helping clan wars and teaching tricks
4.Any infractions/bans:0
5.Age(12)
6.Game name or real name:SirAtticus
7. something interesting about yourself that you would like to present:I am on chess team at my school
My application TO Join The Clan -AngeloJ198
Hello My name is Angelo And my In game name Is -AngeloJ198
1. I would like to join GOdly because I want the Clan to get strong and will be the best of the best and help out other members of the clan.

2.My Belt is blue and I have around 150 game to go to get to my next rank
3.I will help the clan by Improving my skills and becoming one of the best/Skilled Members of the clan and win many tournaments so we can defeat anyone and also I may help out other members to make them become the greatest too because im a great Toribash teacher so I can help out the others.

4.I have not been banned at all I have always done the right thing and nothing really went wrong.
5.In game name AngeloJ198.

6.Im at really good at Doing Aikido and I do Real Taekwondo and im already a Red belt but I would like to show off my awesome Skills I learnt to the clan.
7. Everytime I join a forum I always be active cause I want to check out new stuff and some news on whats going on at the clan and lost some replys to some people aswell.

Thanks for reading hope u accept me soon I put lots of effort into this and a lot of time
Originally Posted by AngeloJ198 View Post
1. I would like to join GOdly because I want the Clan to get strong and will be the best of the best and help out other members of the clan.

3.I will help the clan by Improving my skills and becoming one of the best/Skilled Members of the clan and win many tournaments so we can defeat anyone and also I may help out other members to make them become the greatest too because im a great Toribash teacher so I can help out the others.

4.I have not been banned at all I have always done the right thing and nothing really went wrong.

6.Im at really good at Doing Aikido and I do Real Taekwondo and im already a Red belt but I would like to show off my awesome Skills I learnt to the clan.
7. Everytime I join a forum I always be active cause I want to check out new stuff and some news on whats going on at the clan and lost some replys to some people aswell.

Thanks for reading hope u accept me soon I put lots of effort into this and a lot of time

Cows are green and you 4got le 3 replays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
becoming one of the best/Skilled Members of the clan and win many tournaments so we can defeat anyone

place is already taken
you'll be second

add replaylplerayplays
WE. GO. JIM.

1. That's not a reason to join a clan at blue belt.

2. We don't need to know this, being honest. Yôur belt doesn't matter, your skill does.

3. That's a lie.

4. This is just a space-filler.

5. So was this one.

6. We don't need to know you're a red belt in Taekwondo, it barely even helps you Ingame. I'm a black belt, test 3, in Kickboxing, that barely helps me in Toribash.

7. Good. Show us that.
-----
Overall, this is a bad application to me.
You fill space with nonsense, and lie, simply because you wanted to be in the 3rd ranked clan.
Oh, AND you forgot to put in replays.

Last edited by iPortal; Dec 31, 2014 at 09:07 PM. Reason: I forgot more things to hate about.
Godly Recruitment Page
Originally Posted by SirAtticus View Post
1. Display why you want join Godly:i want to join godly because i want to be a part of something bigger in toribash.

2.Display belt rank:blue working on brown

3.How you will benefit the clan/ how you think you will benefit the clan:i think i can benefit the clan by helping clan wars and teaching tricks

4.Any infractions/bans:0

5.Age(12)

6.Game name or real name:SirAtticus

7. something interesting about yourself that you would like to present:I am on chess team at my school

(Nice format portal)

1) Please. If you want to be part of something bigger in toribash, why not apply for the hundreds of other clans on forums? Why us? -1

2) Keep working on brown belt. Once your brown belt, come back and apply. -1

3) Helping in wars and teaching tricks... Please elaborate how you can benefit from us and vise versa. Your answer is a bit too short. -1

4) Welp. Nothing to say here. +1

5) Ok. +1

6) Derp. +1

7) Wow. Chess team. If you don't mind, you might want to add more. Just for length...+0

No replays?! -1

3/8 = Epic Fail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
I want to seem bigger to people
Rank Blue
I will donate half my winnings
PoopyGumba Cordell
Bans 0 kicks 3
I am professional gamer
Originally Posted by PoopyGumba View Post
I will donate half my winnings
PoopyGumba Cordell
Bans 0 kicks 3
I am professional gamer

dafuk