Toribash
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
hey heres an idea, instead of posting on a topic that not very many people will see, hows about you go into the irc channel

;ooooooooo

You know, this is such good advice, I though I would just post it on this page for all to see.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Hey guys. About the song name not changing; For some of the DJ's, the song title does not change. We're trying to figure out the problem. My shoutcast is finally updating the names, but I had to reinstall winamp and the shoutcast program. We're not quite sure how to fix it yet, but we're working on it. In the mean time, please don't send us PM's and post here telling us that it is not updating, we are aware.

Thanks.

Edit: For all that did not know, we have a channel on IRC called #TBRadio.

Look in the tutorial forums to learn more about IRC. It's basically a chatting client for large groups of people. Very useful.
Well to get into and have a radio station, you need the government approval. Also you need the covered police's deal to also transmit their emergency messages. Well I'm right cause I also had the plan to create a radio station. I would try to help, but I'm in Brazil and I would need lots of transmitters of miles.
Originally Posted by Dawned View Post
Well to get into and have a radio station, you need the government approval. Also you need the covered police's deal to also transmit their emergency messages. Well I'm right cause I also had the plan to create a radio station. I would try to help, but I'm in Brazil and I would need lots of transmitters of miles.

This would be a wide shoutcast mate.

We're not planning on buying a building for a station.

Edit: I'm getting DJ applications sent to me, I'm just posting this to show you all that I am not the DJ recruiter, Dalir is.

Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
ANNOUNCEMENT IMPORTANT READ THIS ETC:

I'm responsible for recruitment, so if you're interested, loyal and capable, PM me on the forums. Some of our requirements are below;

*Microphone.
*Sociable attitude.
*Lots of music, and unless you want to be genre-specific, don't be close-minded.

Fill this form out when PMing me:

Genre (Please say whether or not you'll stick to the genre(s) you picked ONLY):
Why do you want to join:
Why do you think you're capable of joining:

Once again, don't post this here, PM me it and I will look through it and respond when I'm done.

On another note, we got big plans for this. It will turn out grand. I updated Juntalis' first post.

Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
We're going to be very shut-minded when it comes to recruiting. We don't want the dj's to flood, we want everyone to have their chance to host as much as they want to. We want people we know we can trust. So let this grow before you spam about being let into this project, it's still taking baby-steps. :P

Last edited by KiTFoX; Jan 8, 2009 at 05:17 PM.
Originally Posted by Function-X- View Post
Is there any metal ?
Edit: Yup. i will be waiting for Deathawaits.

Tune into DJ Delaid aswell, he plays metals also.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Sorry again for the lack of title updates.

If you're on IRC, I'd be glad to tell you the song info if you ask.