Ranking
Yes, I saw killer321 show his skills.

Here are the replays from the 5 matches we played.

EDIT:Friends
-/+(ally: an associate who provides cooperation or assistance; "he's a good ally in fight")
Hard to be the one above because you are not in an allied clan and not in the clan yet to fight as an ally.
+(acquaintance: a person with whom you are acquainted; "I have trouble remembering the names of all my acquaintances"; "we are friends of the family")
Definition accepted, although it's at the complete opposite end of the "Friends" scale.
-(a person you know well and regard with affection and trust; "he was my best friend at the university")
Just met you, you can work towards this as a goal for all your peers.

Lets not go from A to Z without B - Y and even E - V or O - M and I - T... there is a 0-10 on my scale. Everyone starts at 1, no one starts at 0, unless they come in the room and call me a douche, then I might put them on 3 because they have nerves.

/EndRant

Find me tomorrow, I'll be on with hopefully some other members for trials, what mods are you skilled in?
Last edited by evolution6; Sep 1, 2009 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Clarify "Friends"
*puff-puff*
i would like wushu classic judo and wushu fixed
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
No... SaD is a waste of time clan. Their leader owes me 80k and full demon...

Unless this guy is really mature, unlike most of that clan, don't take him.

no matter his skills, i am questioning his maturity because of the clan he is/was in.
I'll read his 113 other posts, berb.

EDIT1:

I see alot of IWANT IWANT IWANT NICE NICE NICE Multiple applications and immature resignations.

"hey i will donate 2 hrcnebank ill sell some void and send 1-00k promise "
http://forums.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=67415
"Errrr... Yeah, to put this simply tag your tag off and get lost.
btw you lied to everybody as well saying you would donate to the clan bank.
So yh, gtfo our clan. >:O"
"killer you asked us if we wanted some void or pure or elf, anything above our qi because you were buying them anyways. we said yes why not and we werent even sure if you will hack toribash or get the items legally. kpeng even pmed hanz0 because he wasnt sure. you said it would cost around $780. after a few days of us waiting, you said youd send the items in the new year. we didnt actually want the items, we were like okay why not. you were the one who ran after us asking if we'd really want the items. additionally you lied again for saying "shock i told you id do monstrous things when i joined hrcne, and here it goes."
youre just a poor liar who doesnt know what hes saying on his own. and now youre "fighting us back with your own lies". thats really poor. no, thank you. you can join another noob clan where you can insult them with your lies. no, thank you.
~Shockwave"

I don't want to continue reading.

Furthermore: you did not ask me to vouch for you, neither did I comment on your skills. We played 5 matches and I left to go eat.

EDIT 2: No skillz, Immature. Kindly take the suggestions I gave you to improve your skillz. As for maturity, it kinda happens as you get older... One became a man when he threw away childish things, I became a man when I got to know myself. I learned that part of being childish was trying to be someone else, acting as that person or following their orders. Create your own self image and you'll mature.
Last edited by evolution6; Sep 2, 2009 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Read first 3 history pages.
*puff-puff*
fine if you dont whant me just say it
hmm ill look into it aswell

Edit: nah bro ur to much trouble
Last edited by Loachflava; Sep 2, 2009 at 10:58 PM.
i know i lied but now im changed i f you dont believe me then dont thats all i have to say

ps: i dont even know sads leader i know evon my budd thats all
Originally Posted by killer321 View Post
i know i lied but now im changed i f you dont believe me then dont thats all i have to say

ps: i dont even know sads leader i know evon my budd thats all

evons the leader, he owes me a ton...

You don't even know your clan leader?