Ranking
First replay: You do a 180 and decap him
Second replay: You do a 180 and split him
Third replay: You jump and decap him
Fourth replay: You do a 360 and decap him.

I see no originality, at all.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
Hello [T], i have just left my clan due to it dying, and there was only a few people left.

I'm going to freestyle my application, so i'll just spew it out as it comes to me. I have played toribash for quite a while, i since gave up on multiplayer due to my computer sucking ass so hard. I still play singleplayer because it's a bit faster than multi, and i enjoy just making decaps and splits. I'm a 5th Dan black belt, i have been for a while. The past clans i have been in are [Dark], [Nano], [Scream], and my most recent, [1336.9]. I thought 1336.9 was the last clan i was going to be in but it went downhill. I'm very active on the forum, and I can be mature when need be. I want to join this clan because it seems very mature, and has some really good replay makers that i would love to learn some things from. Your replay thread is thriving, which brought my attention here. I'm willing to give this clan my all, and i wont be slack or inactive. I'll post a couple of replays for you all to see. If there is anything you want to ask me, please feel free to ask, because i'm very willing to answer.

Thanks.

That's where this comes into play. So you want some originality. Let me have a look.
Attached Files
M-Manipulation Decap.rpl (74.0 KB, 16 views)
M-Amazing Punch.rpl (71.4 KB, 9 views)
M-Bruce Unmighty.rpl (52.1 KB, 7 views)
M-EPIXXX!.rpl (54.8 KB, 10 views)
Original would also be not a decap >.>
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
*sigh*

This is embarrassing. I think i will stay clanless for a wee bit, work on some SP and then maybe come back. Sorry for wasting your time.
Maybe I'm going soft but I didn't think the replays were all bad. A bit repetitive, sure, but I saw some potential. If you try some madmans and other styles of replays, I'd be interested in seeing what you're capable of doing.

If you're interested in my interest of course.
I'm gonna agree with Splinter on this one. Not too original, and pretty darn repetitive. I wouldn't say your replays are bad, but they're not anything special. And we want special.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
Also, for those of you who frequent wibbles, or just like to laugh, this man is a freestyler. He even freestyled his way through an application!
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
Not sure if hes still joining, but i was going through his posts.
1. He's sexually attracted to wibbles.
2. Under a day after he applied for [T] he was willing to get 1336 back up or somthing. Didn't realy read it. I have a feeling thats going to come back and bite me on the ass.
3. He was interested in 2 [DSC] Clans.
4. He signed up for Raid [r]
THERE WE HAVE IT!
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.