Toribash
As a past member here is an advice if a member was kicked, there was a reason he was kicked , so he should remain outside of ascend
Name: Martin / Hypersaint
Belt: 3rd dan
Country and timezone: Sweden, +1
How active are you in-game (1-10): 7
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?: I was in The Monastery before. And got kicked for starting discussions with other clan members,
Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s): Anything that has with realism to do.
What do you want to contribute to the clan?: I make replays, art, edits etc. So if you need an artist or replaymaker then I'm standing up for ya.
Any bans/infractions?: I was banned for trying to log in as Hampa after watching a tutorial on how to. ^.^
I was pissed after I got banned. :|
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?: I do know some of you. And you guys seem like a cool community to chill and hang out with.
Anything you'd like to add?: Well, I guess I could put in some facts n information. Mk here we go.
I was born 9th of may. We recently found out that I am alergic to water with specific salts in it etc, sweat and
water from the ocean.. Kind of sucks, but ya know. Hmm... I've always been shy. But I am getting over it.
Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay: <3
Attached Files
[T][Hypersaint] - My master.rpl (584.3 KB, 1 views)
[M][Hypersaint] - Science.rpl (315.2 KB, 1 views)
Hypersaint VS Flash.rpl (657.1 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by Hypersaint; Oct 12, 2015 at 07:36 AM.
Why would u even apply haven't you seen how dead it is here well let's hope u get someone's attention
Why are you even posting here?
This is a thread for people who want to join. Not for people who want to shit-post all over the
place.

-----
Yeah, your right. Nvm won't be joining.
>Looks at clan board.
>Looks at Hypersaint's post.
>Laughs because it's dumb.
I think I might be retired.
Name:Guilliano
Belt:Black Belt
Country and timezone:Philippines UTC+08:00
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 5 mostly busy
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):I joined a clan named Spy i left because i wasn't that much of use 2nd clan is DARK they kicked me probably because i forgot to tell that i will be gone for a while...
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):Abd,Aikido and Mushu
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):I'm not sure,but maybe i can help on wars
Any bans/infractions?:Got 2 infracts from posting and 1 infract from ignoring rules
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:Because i want to help and of course,have fun
Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Guill23.png
Did anyone refer you here?:Nope
Got some more to add?:I'm mostly inactive because life is keeping me busy,Oh and i am very talkative
Attached Files
#BOOM!.rpl (41.5 KB, 1 views)
#Guilliano Fight.rpl (44.0 KB, 1 views)
#Guilliano Turnover haha!.rpl (43.8 KB, 1 views)
#Guilliano Well Plaid!.rpl (74.0 KB, 1 views)

As a past owner of Ascend, and trusted member on this forum I feel inclined to tell you to stop applying. If Rhae gets back, then apply. For now, Ascend should be considered in active and those who apply, past members need to stay away and not give them an answer. Also stop making threads saying r.i.p, and Ascend is dead and what not. Its in active and should rhae come back it will continue forward.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "