Toribash
Well I haven't been active here this much and I haven't sparred in a long time either has the video been finised yet? Also I'm gonna make a spar mostly with punches,overkilling, and nonstop action inspired by TthunderR and Swexxelite.
Tamakuu: Nice job but i think you need to practice starting to impro run after your main run. You know like do a flip over something and keep running. Other than that your flow and moves are awesome.

Meap: Nice spar. I liked you spins and that breakdancing part. good job.
Herpa Derp.
Originally Posted by TamakuuNi View Post
You actually kinda fell over throughout that whole replay. Also, it didn't look very good (Just random flips and stiff crap). Seriously, move more than 3 joints and move all parts of your body.

Also, parkour.

I moved all of the joints on every turn and its practice for my sparring. Thanks anyway though
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
Originally Posted by graymaster View Post
Yo d3monz, Your welcome. :|

I didn't get it, did you send it to the right name?
Welcome back KenGee. We're having troubles with the video right now. For some reason, no matter how many changes Fele does, it still won't completely render. It stops rendering around 80% for some reason.

He's trying really hard, I can see. Everyday, he tries something new to get the damn thing to render. But it's bullshitting him. So we're gunna have to wait.

Also, thanks grey. I already know how to impro run. It's just impossible for me to do so on a parkour mod like that.
Last edited by Marrez; Feb 25, 2012 at 10:47 PM.
beware
the goblin
hey guys i know that i dont post often here but i hope u dont forgot me ;P also i have 2 new replays with my master sensai ^^
Attached Files
chaz v noz.rpl (283.2 KB, 3 views)
sparingtimez.rpl (382.8 KB, 4 views)
blub blub aaand BLUB!!