Toribash
@Tamakuu I Feel that we need to make a personal replay of ourselves sparring each other ;p with THIS Song ;p my song i made with tedashii..
Make fun of eggs and i SWEAR TO GOD!
Two spars.
I did the one with Swex yesterday or the day before... I really only like the jump headkick and the roll out of it. It saved me as reyramiro, I believe.

Today, I sparred Datsick. My beginning had amazing flow to it, if I may say so myself. I got lazy towards the end of my spar with Datsick.

C&C would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I know I'm a student but if you guys think I'm good enough to help out, feel free to add me as a sort of teacher. I won't be offended if you say no.
-----
Juicy, you posted that wrong.
Attached Files
spar swex pracf.rpl (662.7 KB, 4 views)
spar datsick 123.rpl (662.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Alaistier; Feb 26, 2012 at 11:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Felepeno View Post
READ THIS BEFORE WATCHING!!!!!
I must say sorry to everyone in RSO ive been having some ridiculous rending problems with my new computer and snoy vegas, Their is multiple parts were the video cuts out to black and thats because of rendering problems, Sorry about that i wish it could have been there.

-----
Sorry i couldnt include you all!

This is why I didn't want him to make our video.
M I N I V A N
Just applied for Team Canada cause i live in Canada. I have 1 yes so far. I also have an unfinished spar.
Attached Files
Spar.rpl (544.6 KB, 3 views)
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
This is why I didn't want him to make our video.

Who did you have in mind then?
Herpa Derp.
Hours, you could always give it a try aswell. Let him make it because he's a really good old friend of mine AND I didn't have to pay. =D. I did make him a head texture though.

Besides, I like the video. A bit too many effects, but I still like it.
beware
the goblin
The vid... the vid... it was... UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!
I was like... WHA...
Yeah, pretty darn awesome.
I can whip one for ya