Toribash
I just realized something. Why is there a Brazilian specific server?
-----
There isn't a Russian. There isn't a Chinese or Japanese. Yet there is a server just for Brazilians.
Last edited by Saevus; Apr 14, 2015 at 01:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
no offence to the brazilians of tb but i noticed that usually there are a lot of idiots that make complaints just for the hell of it... also they fucking spam the "k" button

<Day: send the items when you finish your match>
<random dude from Brazil: kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk>
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
i don't understand that server but eh it's there but i usually fuck around these days lol
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
How does one introduce themselves to a person that they know just about nothing about? Like not even their name. So nothing at all.
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Good War Nitro. Keep your head up and keep practicing.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
shhhh. No one must notice.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015