Ranking
Original Post
Need Toricredits?
Hi,

We've just added a new page in the Torishop, where you can get free Toricredits if you play your cards right.

Head over to http://forum.toribash.com/tori_survey.php and follow the information from that page onwards.

Lots of Toricredits to be made!

If there's any problems, just reply to this thread and someone will help you out.

edit by Jarmund:
SURVEYS ARE NOT ACTIVE AT THE MOMENT, AND THEREFORE DO NOT WORK.
Last edited by Jarmund; Dec 20, 2010 at 02:50 AM.
k guys, if you have done a survey and have something to prove that you did do the survey plz go to page nine and read my post it will help you a lot. I have got my money for all of the surveys I have done( I have done practically all of the free ones.) And if you think these are a scam(which I do) I would suggest doing the free ones. I do not suggest doing any that you must sign up for a credit card or a subscription. Before you doing any of these make an alt email. After doing any offer check your email for something that advertiser may have sent you like a confirmation email. Plz do all free ones before you do any ones you have to pay for so you can get the idea of which are scams and which are ones you may be able to get tc from. hope this helps so start doing those free surveys oh! and one other thing never ever use your real information well except your alt email.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
Lesson 1: Always use an alt email

I did, I was just saying what some of these offers may send you in emails.
its like a logic problem. get out of the loop.

and i alwalys reach a page that says "Do one of these" and even if i do it, there is only a "look at previous offers" and no "move ahead."
When do you know u have completed them?
- its been a while
Thats great!

Some of those corporations are very good and cheap so you get easy money ;)

Good job veb!
Isnt playing Toribash anymore...
This seems like a bunch of scams compiled into a money vacuum.

Also,

Originally Posted by blkk View Post
its like a logic problem. get out of the loop.

and i alwalys reach a page that says "Do one of these" and even if i do it, there is only a "look at previous offers" and no "move ahead."
When do you know u have completed them?

loop survey:boolean

if Survey then

end loop

Another Edit:

I just received the 1.6k survey prize. Apparently it doesn't PM you, but it shows in account history.
Last edited by DejaVu; Apr 9, 2009 at 02:50 AM.
Fonzie be with you.
argh more money going into the virtual tcs economy!

(devaluing my money?) ;o

I think it's a nice system, but I'm afraid some people would put in personal information and get in trouble somehow. Reminds me of the facebook ones

It's a surprising move for tb. I'll wait to see if it gets fixed and how well it works before i try some

Overall a good job
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]