Ranking
Original Post
Two Events...

Do you want to win a full 512k texture set? Simply be the person who owns the 2,700,000th post on the forums. (we're currently at 2,604,790)

How about winning a 1000 TC booster for 1 month? Buy a 'Contact KiTFoX' item from the ToriShop - http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop_item.php?id=1661
Once the item is sold out, we'll choose a random owner and whoever comes up... wins! Easy.

Good luck, and no killing people.

P.S. Contact KiTFoX
Last edited by veb; Jun 12, 2010 at 04:23 AM.
If you got a contact kitfox item from someone who bought it from the shop does that make you eligible?
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
If you got a contact kitfox item from someone who bought it from the shop does that make you eligible?

And when is the give-away?
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
I NEED To know why toribash 3.6 violence perfected doesnt work in my computer!! it looks exactly the same as toribash 3.88 oh and 3.9 looks exactly ass 3.88 too help me out!! oh and please visit my texture shop at this link......
snip
Last edited by Chozo; Jun 22, 2010 at 03:54 AM.
Killer no advertising here please, as for your questions, what do you expect ?
Just go into options and try to turn shaders on, if it doesn't work get a better graphic card.
Centuries Of Damn
Hehe I like the post event. People will post like maniacs when the post count is near 2,7 mil.

I remember a similar event like 1 year ago.