Ranking
wrists look like they behave alot like the biceps, except backwards.
actually looks easier than the biceps, the extended bicep screws up way more than the extended wrist.
its a pity you didnt make those radioactive lines continue in a single line from the triceps into the wrist and into the hand. would have prefered that.
not sure how it would work with the inside of the wrists though
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I like the detail you put into that head. I can't seem to find anything I don't like about this. The hands are looking awesome too.
I wanna see the finished product :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
its a pity you didnt make those radioactive lines continue in a single line from the triceps into the wrist and into the hand. would have prefered that.

diff variations of this was first 3 wips. but the problem is that when it contracted, all the picture ruines. And i guess its imposible to make continued picture. the second problem is that wrist joint became huge cause of this lines. wierd illusion. will post that later so u understand. I decided that the best choice is to use elbow concept.
Great work. I really liked the set the way it was, this just adds more Very sexy Can't wait to see how you do the whole torso area.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I have one word for you:Epic. That is the only way for me to put this into words. Cant wait to see it finished. And btw, first set i've seen with joint tex's.
International Board Certified Lactation Consultant
Cody:

First set with fully textured joints

How does it look if it is fractured and bent the wrong way?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
ok. shoulder is finished, and im very satisfacted. it suites well. but now i have to redraw the elbow, cause it is obvious that it doesnt suit to the set. i have found a style, so it will be easy. ^ ^

fractured textured joint

Last edited by nblx; Dec 2, 2012 at 07:44 PM.
the sides look a little less defined than the other textures, but not too heavilly.
same comments as the rest, looks good

Originally Posted by Beta View Post
How does it look if it is fractured and bent the wrong way?

the shoulder joint only affects the mapping of the pec texture when moving, its the easiest to map of the lot.
Last edited by BenDover; Dec 3, 2012 at 02:25 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-