Toribash
Originally Posted by Wolf257 View Post
y dash hav to be such a dirsty pony?

So why is "Fluttershy Rule 34" Highlighted?

[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
that was a pic i found, i didnt search it!
-----
Originally Posted by Uric
What is the purpose?

Well, as you may know. The show that the organization is based off of is highly popular. We were planning on creating the organization to make pony based events, (such as betting servers, art events, tourneys, etc...) as well as bring in more members, so they can feel more 'comfortable' talking about the subject. (Since it is a series for 6 year-old girls)

We have hosted 1 successful betting server so far, and were planning on making XWOLFz's Dr Whooves event public.
But I suppose our careless ranting on the show did deserve the organization's closure.

I'm sorry if this is all really troublesome, but could we please get a second chance with our original plans?
Last edited by Skolfe; Aug 15, 2011 at 07:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh god no posts in 2 days
Spitfire has an important message.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else

we need some sonic in here to talk about youtube's copyright laws.
-----
Originally Posted by Wolf257
I don't see any way in which this is a serious organisation.
That is why I closed it.

Well, anyway. I assure you that however serious the organization does not seem, it's intensions are as serious as they can be. I am almost certain that the community can benefit from it's existence.

I happened to notice that in your closing statement of that legion organization. That an org was a group of people that liked doing certain things, brought together to talk about those certain things. Which, even though it may have been too much, is what we had been doing in the first place.

Either way, I'm just asking for you to give us another try at what we were planning in the first place. (Forum, and ingame events)

P.S: I'm sorry if anyone else had made any raucous remarks to you. I know that a lot of people were displeased with the outcome, and held some rather 'rude' comments about you.

As long as you make something decent out of it, I'm happy.
I will re-open it. But if things do not shape up, I'm closing it for good.

Last edited by Skolfe; Aug 17, 2011 at 05:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So apparently the reason the MLP season 1 videos were taken down on youtube were because of troll raids. They flagged all the videos related to ponies. The videos will probably be re-uploaded in no time by the Dai Brony Brigade.
It'd be cool if people visited #mlp from time to time
Attention! News of Season 2 has been released! Or at least a very possible rumor. Possibly airing season 2 episode 1 on September 17th! http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/0...ext-month.html All the news of it here.
Lol, I find it quiet amusing. That MLP might just have topped Boxxy for fan bass/ troll hate.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!