Toribash
Greetings, my name is Meap and i'm 13 years old. My GMT is UTC+8:00, I doubt that I would catch you guys online because of my GMT
but I always stay up late during the weekends or vacations. I'm only Brown Belt in Toribash because I prefer to check the forums than to
play ingame but I play Judo and Spar when my friends invite me. I'm a person who likes to play video games in both PC and Console but I don't consider myself as an addict, I just play
it for fun and entertainment. I'm also a cheerful person I like to laugh and smile, I always browse funny videos to entertain myself and
to simply laugh. I'm quite good at Cinema4D and in making renders, here are two examples of my renders:

Examples

I'm still a beginner and i'm still studying what tools do and how some tools work. I'm also studying how to do signatures and videos.
I don't have any good signatures or video right now so I apologize if I can't show you my progress.

This would be my application. I would like to thank you all of you
for your time in viewing and reading my application.

-Meap
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
I say we consider him, or at least get to know him better. Anyone with asdf movie as their signature and avatar has to be cool.
Definite yes to Meap. Yes, yes ,yes, and uh.... yes.

ç
Last edited by TomPaine; Dec 22, 2011 at 06:43 PM.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
Definite yes to Meap. Yes, yes ,yes, and uh.... yes.

ç
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
I don't know who the fuck you are, but you have decent grammar, and you don't seem like a total douche so i'll go with apathy.
Application was pretty crappy though, but the renders were nice.
It's All About Expansion
You never said that my renders are good, faggot.
I hope you die.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada