Ranking
What is an E3?

Anyways:
I am playing in this minecraft server:
72.29.88.50:25617
It is my friend's
I promised him I will bring more players.
Definitely not Josh Lintag
I actually think 343 are doing a great job, from what I've seen (shown on halo waypoint) the game looks great and the money they've invested into it is insane.
Is Watch dog going to have a multi-player feature?
And any ideas on when it's coming out?
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Okay peeps, so I'm building a castle/fort town and have been for awhile, might start that again. Also been working on a semi-automatic cannon. AND guess what? Minecraft will have a new MP soon, so we should be able to get a sever up and running quite easily.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
What's your server Ip?
ME WANTS TO PLAY WITH YOU. D:<
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Lol, well the new screen shot clearly shows p2p play system, so when that happens I may open up my map(s) for exploration.

Right now I don't think I have a sever, for I think the one I frequented shut down.

I just counted, the semi-automatic cannon of mine can fire Tnt about 98 blocks away (As it's max range)
Last edited by XWOLFz; Jun 30, 2012 at 09:26 AM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
back in da days i used to be redstone proness.
back in da days.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
What happened? It's not like redstone changed or anything...
[sigpic][/sigpic]