Ranking
Originally Posted by karolk666 View Post
It IS asparagus staged ._.
In fact, .18.4 gave me a large fps boost on large crafts and my station.

Ah fine then, I just didn't see any pipes going around.

Also good for you, the devs have copied the whole code into the Unity4 engine, and now their forums are full of bug reports n stuff.
It sucks at me, runs at around 5-10fps, and eats up all my ram.
0x6869706F7469626F72
For me unity 4 is a huge benefit because i have a quad core processor, so now the load spreads on all 4 cores when simulating.

Originally Posted by RandomKSPguy
KSP 0.18.4 has been ported into the new Unity4 engine but has yet to make use of the new features such as GPU offlloading and multicore processing etc. When KSP's code has been updated to make use of these new features we should see some major performance increases.

Edit: I started experimenting with this, and seems like 18.4 needs a lot of permissions from win7 to run well, where 0.18.2 didn't. At least I got it working tho, and looks better than the prev. version.

Edit: nope, it wasn't the problem. It runs fine now, doesn't matter what I do to it, I can't make it freeze even when spamming a lot of parts, I am not complaining though.
Last edited by GamerDaPro; Mar 3, 2013 at 09:27 PM.
0x6869706F7469626F72

duna

Gentlemen.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Nice mission Yoyo!
I haven't been able to return from other planets yet ._.
Right now i have one kerbal stranded on Ike and two others on Duna.
I've been more busy with my station lately, sent up a nice little shuttle today.

KOSP

By the way, apparently .19 is getting split up in two parts.
First they are going to release the re-entry effects and kerbal animations.
A good bit later mining, rovers, new parts etc. are coming out.
This doesn't mean that they are going to release it later than they originally wanted, they are basically releasing that what is already done and keep on developing other stuff so we don't need to wait for that what's finished.

Originally Posted by KSPDev
Instead of doing a massive update every couple of months or so, we want to try releasing a smaller update on a quicker timeframe this time.

Yeah.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by karolk666 View Post
Nice mission Yoyo!
I haven't been able to return from other planets yet ._.
Right now i have one kerbal stranded on Ike and two others on Duna.
I've been more busy with my station lately, sent up a nice little shuttle today.

KOSP

I want your spaceplane
0x6869706F7469626F72
I have never managed to design a working SSTO spaceplane, I just launch them on rockets.
Not sure about how it behaves while landing though. The last vertical spaceplane mission ended like this. (It was docked to my station)

;-;