Toribash
Self Description: Hey my name is Jack. Im 13 and im going into 8th grade and im a very outgoing person that you can trust
GMT: -3
Past Clans and why you left them: most resent was Ultimate and i left because they were recruiting new players
Belt and Qi:

Are you active on forums?: im very active probably a 9/10
An image of your Tori:

yes thats a 512 head
Favorite/Best mod: Rk-mma and akido
Three replays of your favorite/best mod:

Just for shits and giggles i put in a replay called yoga... its the best one.

My skype is: Macmilf

Thanks,
~Ace
-----
Here's a new replay i made today <3
Attached Files
ACE ATTACK! ~~~ High 5 Uke.rpl (71.7 KB, 4 views)
counter.rpl (60.1 KB, 3 views)
moooo.rpl (57.8 KB, 5 views)
pr0.rpl (65.7 KB, 5 views)
yoga.rpl (24.4 KB, 3 views)
#Ace Better Than Plata.rpl (120.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Ocean; Jul 8, 2013 at 11:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not sure If I am allowed to vote?

But if so, Then I agree with sicks, More info would be lovely also if you make art could you please show some
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Ok cool...
I am not you average kid seeing that i have a social life as well as play TB alot. And that brings me into why i want to join piratez. Piratez is a active clan but no to active like ill have to monitor it all day long. When i was a young padawon i looked up to 2 clans, MAD (because hampa was in it, and of course Piratez and now having the opritunity to apply to the clan it so awesome not even 2 flying cacti with whoopie golberg masks on could top it! Piratez has a great skill level and roster and i think i can fit in perfecly with my funny layd back aditude.

PS: @Jewww Ill update the clan banner if you need proof
Last edited by Ocean; Jul 9, 2013 at 05:32 AM.
Originally Posted by PurpleAce View Post
Ok cool...
I am not you average kid seeing that i have a social life as well as play TB alot. And that brings me into why i want to join piratez. Piratez is a active clan but no to active like ill have to monitor it all day long. When i was a young padawon i looked up to 2 clans, MAD (because hampa was in it, and of course Piratez and now having the opritunity to apply to the clan it so awesome not even 2 flying cacti with whoopie golberg masks on could top it! Piratez has a great skill level and roster and i think i can fit in perfecly with my funny layd back aditude.

PS: @Jewww Ill update the clan banner if you need proof

I wouldn't go as far as updating the clan banner, I just want to see what you can make like: Head's Sets Avvy & Sig work
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by PurpleAce View Post
On the house <3

Awwww it's cute but I prefer Kakashi ;) & the siggy is way to big for me, I prefer thin like mine :3
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP