Ranking
I'm pretty sure I know how to avoid that in the future though.

I think Twitch mutes the audio 30 minutes before and after the copyrighted stuff is played.

In my VOD the only times that it's muted is after the very beginning, and the hour surrounding the time I go take a break.

AKA the times I go to the BRB screen and only play music

Even though I'm playing music the whole time, the parts where I'm talking are A-okay.

So this means I should probably just not play music when I'm not talking

Anyway I'm looking into how to locally record vods so I don't have to worry about this kinda shit
Last edited by Larfen; Mar 9, 2015 at 03:12 AM.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
have you looked into OBS? seems like it might let you record stuff, i dunno if you can do both at once since ive never actually used it but hey.

[T]
#hi

Larfen use obs u skrub
Lets you record and stream at the same time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
IMPORTANT THING HERE

So I just realized I won't be good to go at the usual time, since I'm going to be in a car driving back from spring break then. That leaves me with 2 options:
  1. Do the stream on the same day at a later time
  2. Do the stream at an earlier time the next day

Sorry that there has to be this confusion, but I can't really change it. Any preferences?

Also I downloaded obs and it looks like it should work nicely
I have two statements.

1. Can I be part of the stream :> Im special
2. Do it the next day
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I would not recommended Monday as a lot of players would be absent. Later the same day seems reasonable enough. If you have enough energy from the ride back that is.
OK I'll do it the same day, just because I need to make a decision before it gets too late.

So the next stream will be:

Sunday March 22
8:00 PM EST (12:00 AM GMT (Sorry Europe ))
http://www.twitch.tv/larfen