Ranking
You sound like a cool guy, FYR. You should pop in the IRC often and get to know some people around here.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Hi there. My name is Hannah, I'm 15 years old and I was wondering if I could join your clan.
I'm a relatively new player, (blue belt >.<) but I play Toribash daily, and am greatly improving my skills.
I mostly play judo, but will occasionally do Aikido or Wushu. I'm British (Welsh to be exact), and my time-zone is GMT+1. I've never been in a toribash clan before, but I can guarantee that if I'm accepted I will be an active and productive member both on the forums and in-game.
I can understand that my rather low belt might be a deterrent, but please don't confuse inexperience with lack of skill. As I said earlier, my skills are constantly improving and I'm sure I can become a valuable member of Inq.
Your clan looks great and I bet that I could make lots of friends, and be a great asset for you.
Thanks for your time, I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Hi Samui, I suggest you join our IRC and try to get to know some of us. The channel name is #Claninq.

Huh. You remind me of a friend I used to talk to :O although her name was Erin.
I'd like to see you around the IRC a bit before I vote.
Your name: My name is Kyle.

Nickname: Friends and some family call me Kai.

Hobbies: My current hobbies are archery, motocross, any form of martial arts, fly tying (making lures out of dowels), fishing, playing instruments, gaming, and solving the Rubik's Cube.

GMT/timezone:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Also anything you feel like sharing: I am a type 1 diabetic with very good control of it. I work 2 jobs starting my 3rd on Sunday morning. My hours aren't ridiculous so I should be able to play pretty often. I usually only work 3 hours a day due to hour restrictions for age. I also Skype with Creati0n almost everyday when he or I has a chance to be online.

Currently I work at construction sites serving as a supervisor. I have taken the place of my father due to permanent disability and will soon be relinquishing my position to my uncle. I also currently work at Honey Dew Doughnuts 5 days a week for 3 hours very early in the morning, which also ensures mid-day playing time. The next job I will be picking up is a bus-boy for a restaurant in which my hours are 5 days a week for 3 hours only right after my shift at Honey Dew. Both shifts combined will end at around 10 A.M. The job at construction sites I will usually only spend 20 minutes at because I stay to make sure people are doing their jobs right, then I leave to let my uncle do his job as a licensed-bonded contractor.

I am interested in joining because I feel that everyone in Inquisition is mellow and chill. Ex #1: Creati0n plays Smite with me, as does Goughy1210. Ex #2: I've played with Ape in the Inquisition Minecraft server.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,
Cinos
Last edited by cinos112; Jul 2, 2014 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Wasn't really long enough.
Creati0n | Goughy1210 | Coyote0500 | Lycan | Darkness | Note | Eatoon
Hello cinos112. I recommend taking a look into our IRC to get to know a few of our members.

We're generally active in there. I recommend coming to talk with us.

EDIT: Seems like you already did that. Nice.