Toribash
Hello, My name is MineDogz.
I was once in this clan some might remember me.. A quick problem that I had was school, but now that I have graduated from my highschool I have all the time in the world.
I'm from Florida, Usa And the weather here is really crazy right now the lightning may turn off my power
I started playing toribash with my friend foxtrot along long long time ago back in 2012.
I wanted to join mau the first time when I left my clan because of people not always being on, so most of the people in my clan came to this clan so I joined as well
So i wanted to rejoin so that i can show that i can be better on the forum and overall activity
Something that may make me stand out from the rest is I have played aikido all my life on toribash, I may be the master LOL I have a recent replay of one of the games that made me think that..
Attached Files
damn.rpl (46.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by MineDogz; Jul 12, 2016 at 02:20 AM.
$ echo "Code is the canvas where logic dances, and bugs are the unexpected choreography."
am so sorry
okay guys first i dont think am good enough to join this clan
and i think am an asshole most of the time am so sorry guys
it was great to know you guys i think am still your friend guys
i dont wanna lose any one of you love you all and am sorry again
am going to leave the clan (am not a clan hopper thingy) but
honestly some one told me who i am and i thought am the good
guy and blah blah blah i was shit and that the truth guys please
i dont want any one get mad on my after this massage but i wanna
say some things about the clan its great clan (MAU) <3 i well never
forget i was in a legendry clan like this one but guys you have a
lot of rule that was the bad thing and guys i really hope you win
the clan wars thingy XD and am sorry again to be an asshole
am sorry Oixed i dont know his name xD
and am sorry victortb and am sorry Bumbleburk
but some day i well try to come back to this clan not like a member like
boss lel i just i dont think i deserve to be in the most amazingness
clan and its MAU clan i just need to work a little bit on how to chill
cuz am really defensive idk why and am really 17 years old -_-
i hope i didnt do something bad to the clan
all love to all the members and i think am still your friends guys
i really hope so (sorry and all love)
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY
application
hello this is my app to join the lovely clan MAU so here i go!!!.iam a 13 year old middle school student who enjoys sports like tennis soccer basketball and badminton. Iam very interested in technology and i enjoy looking/making art i have two brothers one 15 year old and one little baby that's 1 year's old and a mother and a father and i enjoy hanging out not only with them but other family members like cousins etc. Iam from iraq a country in the middle east it was very nice there until wars started happening and we moved to america. i started playing toribash cause i saw markiplier play it and i seemed interested so i searched up more and i found people doing crazy parkour and spars so i downloaded it and it became my favorite game cause i was in love with the fact u control everything your character does!i want join MAU cause i want to make new friends that well stand aside me with wars and also learn more about this game and overall make my toribash experience better. what makes me unique is that i love not only serious mods but other cool mods like top handball.tbm
-----
i just found out about what onsola said i well not go inactive ever agian
Attached Files
go lo.rpl (575.4 KB, 6 views)
kinda cool.rpl (310.6 KB, 3 views)
save.rpl (199.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by parrot2004; Jul 15, 2016 at 05:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bump
Bump

Originally Posted by MineDogz View Post
Hello, My name is MineDogz.
I was once in this clan some might remember me.. A quick problem that I had was school, but now that I have graduated from my highschool I have all the time in the world.
I'm from Florida, Usa And the weather here is really crazy right now the lightning may turn off my power
I started playing toribash with my friend foxtrot along long long time ago back in 2012.
I wanted to join mau the first time when I left my clan because of people not always being on, so most of the people in my clan came to this clan so I joined as well
So i wanted to rejoin so that i can show that i can be better on the forum and overall activity
Something that may make me stand out from the rest is I have played aikido all my life on toribash, I may be the master LOL I have a recent replay of one of the games that made me think that..

$ echo "Code is the canvas where logic dances, and bugs are the unexpected choreography."
Originally Posted by parrot2004 View Post
hello this is my app to join the lovely clan MAU so here i go!!!.iam a 13 year old middle school student who enjoys sports like tennis soccer basketball and badminton. Iam very interested in technology and i enjoy looking/making art i have two brothers one 15 year old and one little baby that's 1 year's old and a mother and a father and i enjoy hanging out not only with them but other family members like cousins etc. Iam from iraq a country in the middle east it was very nice there until wars started happening and we moved to america. i started playing toribash cause i saw markiplier play it and i seemed interested so i searched up more and i found people doing crazy parkour and spars so i downloaded it and it became my favorite game cause i was in love with the fact u control everything your character does!i want join MAU cause i want to make new friends that well stand aside me with wars and also learn more about this game and overall make my toribash experience better. what makes me unique is that i love not only serious mods but other cool mods like top handball.tbm
-----
i just found out about what onsola said i well not go inactive ever agian

no
Originally Posted by MineDogz View Post
Bump

gotta introduce a new rule about applicants being impatient.
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
no

gotta introduce a new rule about applicants being impatient.

its been 2 days? are you guys inactive?!
no, you're a typical millennial with a 7 second attention span, and we discuss applicants in a private group now.
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
no, you're a typical millennial with a 7 second attention span, and we discuss applicants in a private group now.

Wow, way to be rude.
Ok?-Onso
well,just wait a bit more.
Last edited by Onsola; Jul 15, 2016 at 06:34 PM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592