Toribash
Well then put in an application if you wanna join. I'll read over it and either myself or one of the other testers will test you.
:o onoez, he's on to us.

Well, I want this clan to get more active, which will require getting active members. So, since you're active, why not start?
BUTTCHOUDA
Name:Hopeman2

Belt:Brown
Best Mod:Running/wushu/tk/KB
Why should we let you join the Klan Opposition:Cause im fucking hopeman
Any special skills that can be useful to the clan: (making textures or avatars or something)none
How active are you ingame and on the forums. 4 to 6 hours +
Previous clans: Hybrid and Phoenix
How do you feel about the current clans/ What do you think of the current clans? Hybrid is my current clan. there not very active. and i want a very active clan.
Post at least one good replay of you in your best mod, and 2 replays of you in any mods.

Attached Files
00 custom running 2.rpl (38.4 KB, 7 views)
00 custom running 3.rpl (49.1 KB, 8 views)
00 custom running.rpl (22.0 KB, 6 views)
00 sweet double kick.rpl (32.8 KB, 8 views)
00 sweet decap.rpl (38.4 KB, 10 views)
TehCaek owns this acc! BWAHAHA!
Hopeman2 was tested by myself and Buttchouda and was accepted into KO.

Welcome Hopeman2
Last edited by Khaoskill; May 16, 2009 at 10:59 PM.
Would there be any slight chance I could join without having the 40 post minimum? I'm pretty active on the forums, just kind of shy. :/
Talinn is very good ingame. If you can get the 40 posts and do an application, im sure you will get in.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name: sherwin22
Belt: black
Best Mod: Judo (on second place wushu)
Why should we let you join the Klan Opposition: I have a lot of time so i'll have a better skills and belt soon
Any special skills that can be useful to the clan: (making textures or avatars or something) I'am a good graphic. I making textuers manually
How active are you ingame and on the forums: Ingame a lot of time but on forum little
Previous clans: None
How do you feel about the current clans/ What do you think of the current clans? I think nothing... Just the oponent
we do not want your real name only user name-blue
Attached Files
Flips - Wushu.rpl (24.7 KB, 4 views)
Flips - Wushu2.rpl (21.8 KB, 3 views)
Nice Decap - Judo.rpl (41.6 KB, 3 views)
The Powerful Kick - Wushu.rpl (38.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by bluehero; May 20, 2009 at 07:12 PM.