Ranking
Gray: I'm just blunt. It doesn't mean I don't like you. I'd still like some C&C on that replay, though.
/lm is the same as /set mod.
When you're on TB and go online with a mod you don't have, you automatically download it. Once you see it online, you can watch the replay and see it the way it was intended to be seen.
That was nice kicks. Your balance and hits are awesome. But one tip for you, 3 joints a frame or I keel you. your like a robot just stopping and going every 20 frames or so. At least 3 joints a frame. Just keep that in mind.
Herpa Derp.
Noroma: That spar was okay buuuuut you were shaky, unrealistic, and off balance. Try to stay on your feet as much as possible. I saw some stiffness in some movements. after kicking contract your knee so you would look like an educated fighter but that doesn't matter if your fighting style is different.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Replay i'm working on. Need hardcore CnC so I posted it here.
Attached Files
For Lumi.rpl (73.9 KB, 12 views)
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
Nothing so hardcore so far. Continue it till the middle then we can do some hardcore CnC :P

Please CnC on this replay
Attached Files
Spar-Kicks vs Tapri.rpl (649.2 KB, 8 views)
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
That suggestion is completely invalid. His balance is off. Yeah, he can't stand. But like gray said, he's wobbly as fuck. He has a long way to go before becoming a teacher.

Also, mone, last warning. Stop posting every spar you make on this thread. Choose one that's worthy of watching. Because we've been giving you Cnc and it looks like you still don't understand. Start asking for more help and stop posting so many replays.

You're still way to random. You're just clicking joints to make you move. Practice your style more. That and your run doesn't look very good what-so-ever.

You have a lot to improve on and, if you don't try hard enough, you won't succeed.

right if u take a look back at my old videos i was totally bad, cause of my old run the run i do now, makes me bit better, and im not just clicking joints. im actually trying to try, and you know how bad i was of a sparrer in the first place, its sorta impossible to agree that ive gotten a bit better from that new run. and yea i should stop posting every spar.. there is only one that i havent posted out of all my spars...
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
A spar with swex
Man im rusty
P.S swex got pinged
Attached Files
#VSauce - spar with swex.rpl (584.1 KB, 7 views)
i ned freinds ;c
The spar you did with swex was good Vsauce. But it was awkward. By the time you kicked him or punched him, I think you and swex were in strange poses. So I think next time make the spar look a bit more natural instead of dem awkward poses. And also maybe converse with your opponent how things will go (e.g I'm gonna kick you in the lumbar, try dodge etc.). That's all I can say : D.
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).
Meap: very nice flips. A little spazzy but you can fix that easily. Keep working on that.

gotkicks2: Good spar. Your a little wobbly but your balance and attacks are great. Keep practicing

VSauce: Don't worry that rust is easily removable. Your still pretty good just practice everything.
Herpa Derp.