Toribash
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Hmm, I never thought of doing that. So far I think I own about 40 heads. I will probably get to around 350 at some point where I will own every quality head in toribash.

And now getting back to reality, I'll consider this a challange

Eh, not really, they are worth a bit more actually. But on my overpriced market, the Nightmare head is 250k, Ferrock's demon head is 150k and Lastduck's is 50k.

Sounds crazy right? But look at how many stuff I sold so far ;p

People just dont know where to buy cheap heads so they want to buy Zalmoxis ones cause they are pretty good quality but not the best and i dont consider any head worth more than 20k i mean ANY
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
If there is a place to buy cheap yet good heads etc then I would have been there before most people knew about it, hence I get all the good stuff.

I see now that Star tries to copycat me with that but he will only get my leftovers.

As for the head worth it depends on each person.
I would pay up to 100k for a head I rly like
and up to 500k for a set I rly like
most stuff I see is either uninspired, or not enough work has been put in to it
wishful eyes deceive me
this is no membrain head i dont know if you ever have seen art from the artist of the cannibal corpse albs....
there is a background story behind these head ;): this is a guy who gets tortured and dont knows how to pray because he lost his arms, so he uses his foods with his magic power wich he had as a mage. the fingers are opening his eyes to dont get him powerless.... sry for bad english
Last edited by KOTBOLT; Jul 18, 2011 at 07:59 PM.

lol, that is one twisted story, ghehehe
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
for me, stitches are a bit messy, you should fix them or even delete them, fix also the eyebrows.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.