Toribash
Whatcha guys think bout' my new VIP set?
Waiting to get BG done.
It's All About Expansion
Nice Vip set Danzos.

Also, sorry for my inactivity guys.
I'll do ENEM and I'm studying so much.
taking art requests for USD
Supsup everyone!

Ye Im inactive too- school's basically out, been marketing like hell for full 512- getting it soon :3 Been trying to visit irc but so few were there and no one talked so.. :S
Oh, studies, studies... I'm also studying too much, but 1~2 little hours per day everybody has. :P
You don't study 24hrs per day, don't lie to me, and when you can, post, post and post, play toribash and join in IRC, have sex, met some strange person and rape him, use drugs, and love someone.
Last edited by Math; Jun 2, 2011 at 09:43 PM.
Originally Posted by Matheus View Post
Oh, studies, studies... I'm also studying too much, but 1~2 little hours per day everybody has. :P
You don't study 24hrs per day, don't lie to me, and when you can, post, post and post, play toribash and join in IRC, have sex, meet some strange person and rape him, use drugs, and love someone.

In that order?
Originally Posted by Matheus View Post
You don't study 24hrs per day, don't lie to me, and when you can, post, post and play toribash while having sex, use drugs and join irc, met some strange person and love him and then rape him while playing toribash.

Fixed for you.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
hahahahhah, I love you oners!!11!!1!!one!!!1!!!eleven1! <3
I'm in /jo one GO
ahh, and pab10 seduce WildSlash with your horny english, and make him join us!
LOL, nice pab10 ... idk you, but you look strange and ...... unique?

And bubu, trying to get back to textures with the Danzo's Head Request ..... it's will be fun.

Edit: Tcharam!

Last edited by Focz; Jun 3, 2011 at 01:01 AM.
Ok .... the head is done.
I'll send to Danzos and later, i'll post the final result here .... dubadoo.