Ranking

tropical smoke - 7/10 one of the better replays ive seen from you ;]
Attached Files
Orko - The Badgerizer.rpl (167.7 KB, 69 views)
Last edited by millie; Oct 28, 2011 at 06:03 PM.
I liked this one. First off, good opener and kick, and even though you changed direction after, you kept good flow on the next kick. I liked the little nutshot to finish things off.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
I liked this one. First off, good opener and kick, and even though you changed direction after, you kept good flow on the next kick. I liked the little nutshot to finish things off.

Yeah, I agree with fest. The only thing that I didnt like was that raised left arm for 150 frames. 9/10

New replay
Attached Files
largekilla - My way.rpl (298.4 KB, 90 views)
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
What the fuck is happening.. Last time I remembered we were supposed to post a replay and comment >_>

Well, I don't see any comments or replays in your post either.
Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
Yeah, I agree with fest. The only thing that I didnt like was that raised left arm for 150 frames. 9/10

New replay

Fucking hell that's a good replay, the only thing i didn't like was that you flailed abit with your arms but that doesin't matter because that replay was sexy as sex.

12/10

Here's a new one from me : D.
Attached Files
Swex- Forsaken Past.rpl (414.0 KB, 73 views)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
You kind of had some random movement after the opener until the decap, the boom punch was great but you ghosted as hell through your leg after. I generally don't like hits made while almost sitting on the ground, but the last boom was nice and powerfull.

8.5/10
Attached Files
#zalmoxis - supernatural.rpl (632.5 KB, 75 views)
That is the best hacked replay that I'v seen great job.
But with out the hack the replay is not that great tho its fucking original 9/10
Attached Files
largekilla - Perfect vive.rpl (287.4 KB, 76 views)
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Whoaaa. After a long period of inactivity I finally decided to make something.
Made this in less than 8 minutes, nothing special I know, but still..I'm happy that I managed to create atleast something after such a long break.

Edit: Ah, totally forgot to rate the replay above me. The opener was really nice, relaxed and stuff. You could improve the spin a bit, it was slightly stiff, even though it looks nice. The boom was just wow...At first I thought that you've lowered dt, but you didn't. That was amazing, good job.
9/10
Attached Files
# Repercussion.rpl (117.9 KB, 44 views)
Last edited by Riddles; Jan 28, 2012 at 08:48 PM.
Also known as Kristis133.
~Fabula Magnus|Co-Leader of DOA|GameGrad|ORMO|Tc's Seller~
/invade Not part of this org
i just wanted to post the replay i made here so i wanna see comments from realy good replay makers
Attached Files