Toribash
Wow this looks like an amazing organization, not sure if you started making it application only yet, but if not I would like to be counted as a member as well.

I haven't played striking mods in a bit due to the retarded point distribution, but I matured as a TB player through Lenshu3ng.tbm, so if anyone wants to help me readjust to striking mods it would be appreciated.

Also I haven't looked at the mods in detail yet due to clan stuff keeping me busy, but are the mods grab or no grab?

Well thats all I'll post for now, good luck on becoming official guys, you have my full support and the support of (Spec) Spectators.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
If you have a dome (for mg/hg) it would be better to lower the dq timeout so make it more difficult to play.

i am a bird now - Lil B

One last thing about wushu3dome from me... After giving it a tad more thought I actually disagree that frictionless walls walls make the mod more competitive. It's true that frictioned walls can help runners, but in equal measure they can help chasers. If you're chasing some guy who jumps off the wall in the last moment, you may yourself utilize the same wall to redirect your own momentum in turn. Movement in general is easier with frictioned walls, but that doesn't seem to reduce the competitive potential of the mod.
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
I tried to do that some time ago by using the trigger system and "collide with", no success ! but if there's an easy way to use soft flags we should try it asap

Originally Posted by obazu
Well as far as I know there is no command that would automatically make the bodyparts to not cause damage.
But there is a new trigger point system so I suppose you could first set all of the body parts to not take normal damage and then connect them with triggers to cause damage to each other and leave the "soft" bodypart out of it.
But even this would be less than ideal as triggers only measure touch and dont take into account such things as force of the impact.

Well there is actually a new option for triggers where insted of giving instant win or instant lose the trigger activating gives one of the players points. But this doesnt take into account the force of the impact so a small tap would get you the same amount of points as a full punch.

seems similar to your idea?
-----
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
One last thing about wushu3dome from me... After giving it a tad more thought I actually disagree that frictionless walls walls make the mod more competitive. It's true that frictioned walls can help runners, but in equal measure they can help chasers. If you're chasing some guy who jumps off the wall in the last moment, you may yourself utilize the same wall to redirect your own momentum in turn. Movement in general is easier with frictioned walls, but that doesn't seem to reduce the competitive potential of the mod.

the way i'm honestly feeling about the frictionless walls atm is that they're there just to keep flying around from happening..and keep playing going..not more.

it doesn't seem that they have the potential to be utilized for much more than that! just something to hit onto if you fly too high..and then fall down.

i'm sure opinions change though!
Last edited by William; Aug 11, 2015 at 09:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post

What I like about the frictionless walls in wushu3dome is that instead of stopping/disturbing your launches when you hit the wall at an angle,
it guides the launch. The wushu3dome is more wushu with limited space. Although walls are nice to use, I like frictionless walls better,

i am a bird now - Lil B

i'm not sure how exactly to join this org so here goes.
"I wanna join please!"
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;
Originally Posted by William View Post
seems similar to your idea?

Yes but it sadly doesn't work with "damage to score thresholds", like as soon as you touch the part, even barely, you get awarded the amount of points you fixed with the trigger system.

So it's either trigger or damage thresholds, which is sad... but if those could be mixed up it would be pretty daym awesome. Goodbye rubbing damage o7

Also, added K0THA and ZephAxix to the memberlist, welcome guys

@K0THA, thanks for the support ^^

All the mods are indeed full NO-grab, they're pure striking mods !
If you're a lenshu3ng.tbm player, I'd advise you to take a look at both striking_HG mods (heavy gravity), which are the mods corresponding to lenshu3ng rules.

Hope you'll enjoy !
Last edited by StrkngRbrn; Aug 12, 2015 at 12:08 AM.
Originally Posted by StrkngRbrn View Post
Yes but it sadly doesn't work with "damage to score thresholds", like as soon as you touch the part, even barely, you get awarded the amount of points you fixed with the trigger system.

So it's either trigger or damage thresholds, which is sad... but if those could be mixed up it would be pretty daym awesome. Goodbye rubbing damage o7

Every striker goals.

It's going to be a little bit difficult though, but it's also going to be fun and a lot more realistic. Hit hard to get a lot of points instead of defending yourself and get a higher point than the attacker.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.

awww..that's so close to the solution..it's not even funny. ;(
Your messed up world enthrills me

Also, added K0THA and ZephAxix to the memberlist, welcome guys

@K0THA, thanks for the support ^^

All the mods are indeed full NO-grab, they're pure striking mods !
If you're a lenshu3ng.tbm player, I'd advise you to take a look at both striking_HG mods (heavy gravity), which are the mods corresponding to lenshu3ng rules.

Hope you'll enjoy !

Sweet, glad to be in the organization.

Also will we be making a clan bicep texture for the organization like other organizations have done in order to identify their members in game? If given Ideas I could try to make something simple. Or I can bombard Raiken with PMs until he caves. > . > muwahahah I know you're reading this Raiken-Senpai.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •