Toribash
yes, and there lot of an alien video on youtube, and i read a book about alien.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
i partly believe in this because some of the buildings from the stone age is made with very complicated math
-----
i read a lot of alien books too but still i dont believe it totally
Last edited by bluepheonix; Jul 4, 2011 at 12:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
There must be another life on universe but not the ones they show on movies...
also we can't call other species aliens because there might be humans on other planet
everything is possible
The answer to this question is very simple.

"No one is sure."

No one is sure about existence of other species. The evidences we found on earth just give us a direction towards one of this greatest mystery of universe.
"The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend." ~Prince Rey
Originally Posted by kai76 View Post
Somewhere in the universe will no-doubt be aliens, but i dont believe the media hype like 'disclosure project', because there is a secret project written years ago called 'project bluebeam'. This plan is to make everyone believe we are being invaded by evil aliens in order that they can create the one-world army to defend us.. The real reason to create this army is to turn the world into the biggest holocaust since nazi germany and kill 80% of the worlds population. This is documented.
To make people believe this, the plan is to project holograms into the sky around the planet and use existing technology that can beam sound straight into your head
This is because the mega-rich elite cannot keep control with too many people. Do not believe the bullshit.

Sound crazy huh? Prove any part of this as a lie if you can.

Area 51 alien video was created as a cover up, because too many people had seen the secret craft that are built there. They didnt want people to know about these secret projects so they blamed it on aliens.

The only convincing alien/ufo footage i have seen was released by NASA, and is featured in the documentary 'secret space' which is on youtube.

read up.
it was supposed to "definitely" happen in 2000. it's a stupid idea anyway.
I do not know.. sometimes i believe they are exist at some other planet but sometimes these seems me fake..
-----
I do not know.. sometimes i believe they are exist at some other planet but sometimes these seems me fake..
Last edited by andrea01; Jul 6, 2011 at 12:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Not in aliens specially but there are surely intelligent live forms in our universe to bad that we arent able to get in contact with some this would be surely interesting
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist