Toribash
Update!

April 2010:

April 1st
- fireeyes makes his first ever appearance for Bangladesh, and happens to score aswell. (Bangladesh won 1-0 against Palestine.)

April 2nd
- destiny catches a groin strain during training and will be out for 3 weeks.

April 3th
- fireeyes has admitted to being extremely disappointed with Bangladesh' 1-0 defeat against Macau. He has stated that it is these kind of games that Bangladesh really need to start winning.

April 4th
- Afghan player Milad Salem has spoken of his respect for fireeyes ahead of Afghanistan's match against Bangladesh.

April 6th
- fireeyes scored one and had one assist in Bangladesh' 2-0 victory against Afghanistan. He is said to be very content with the result.

April 10th
- JesseBean is thought to be a hot contender for the English Players' Young Player of the Year award, alongsides Emiliano Insua, Nathan Delfouneso, and Anderson.

April 11th
- Cesena manager Pierpaolo Bisolo believes Gianmarco Corsino is the man to handle calebgamb's running qualities as his side faces off against Torino in the Italian Serie B.
- BlakNWyte has collected 4 yellow cards while playing for Lecce and thus gets an automatic one-match ban, in accordance to the competition rules.

April 13th
- Virtu Lanciaro's Marco Zaninelli has admitted to training particularly for handling fireless in the last weeks, in order to better handle him when his team faces Rimini in the Italian Serie C1.

April 20th
- Rustler has told English newspapers that there is some amount of disharmony in the squad at Newcastle, and that he has been considering leaving the club to pursue better social environments.

April 24th
- Guv_na wins the MoM award for Real Madrid U19s as they beat Ponferradina U19s 2-0. His passing was ace and even though he didn't get any goals or assists, he still largely contributed to his team's success.
Last edited by CMon; Jan 20, 2010 at 01:21 PM.
Hell yeah English Players' Young Player of the Year award, I'm that good, From america and still showing up some english fools.
Update!

Looks like two pretty dull months here so I'm just gonna do them both in one update. (Well, the league-finishes is usually very exciting, but the headlines are mostly about managers and teams and not players, so it's hard to find news about you guys.)

May 2010:

May 2nd
- Loachflava has collected 4 yellow cards in the Liga BBVA playing for Deportivo and will have to endure an automatic one match ban.

May 12th
- The Euro League final for 2011 will be played in Ireland, Landsdowne Road to be precise.

May 15th
- william405 collects 6 yellow cards in the French League, and thus gets an automatic one-match ban..

May 22nd
- The Champions League final for 2011 will be played on Wembley Stadium in England.

June 2010

June 5th
- Loachflava wins the MoM for New Zealand as they beat Pakistan 3-0 in a friendly. He were described as a dominating force in the central defense and inspired his teammates.
- Shin-Ryuu scores his first goal for Poland against Qatar. (A diving header near the goal.)

June 20th
- BlakNWyte's loan at Lecce ends and he returns to AS Roma.

So yeah, as you can see, newsless month, BUT, I'll soon post some individual season wrap-ups that will go more into detail how people fared in their first season.
Whew thought this was dead, yes I'm 3rd in market value!!.I just wish I was in the news more.
Formerly Fourfive
Gomesdead::
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...mesdead1-1.jpg
Position: Striker.
Personality: Professional.
Media-Handling Style: Level-headed.
Professional Note: In my opinion, Gomesdead is currently the best player (in terms of abilities). He's the flawless striker. He's got decent speed, he's a great finisher, he's intelligent, technical and decent in the air. Sorry guys, but right now, Brazil is still awesome.
Major club interest: A massive amount of clubs, most notably Sporting CP, Valencia and Udinese.

i like me

STATISTICS
Spring 2010

Market value, toplist:
1) Gomesdead, £6,6M<---- YAY
2) Guv_na, £6,4M
3) Fourfive, £5,7M
4) AlexOwnz, £5,6M
5) Zeromano, £5,2M
6) Tapion, £4,8M
7) william405, £4,5M
Tart, £4,1M
9) JesseBean, £4M
10) destiny, £3,9M

November 14th
- Gomesdead earns the man of the match as he scores an amazing 4 goals for Real Zaragoza U19s against Terrassa U19s. Incidentially, this is a new record for goals scored in a match by a single person in Spanish U19s Group 6.

- Gomesdead walks off with the match ball after scoring two goals for Zaragoza U19s against Gimastic U19s. He now stands with 10 goals in 9 matches, and is the current top-scorer of Spanish U19s Group 6
Last edited by Degavar; Jan 23, 2010 at 02:34 PM.
..... Iz wasting the Tori Prime , because i can.
Originally Posted by apple View Post
I hope the summer update comes out today, CMon.

FOR YOUR SAKE.

i will become the skillest player!!!
..... Iz wasting the Tori Prime , because i can.